My cool mish-mosh, not as tough as Aquajock's!

mogambo

Cathlete
I had so much fun with this today, I had to share.

Imax3 1-5 premix, skip the cooldown

Kick Max leg drills

Muscle Endurance upper body split premix, skip the warmup.

I was going to go swimming today, but my goggle strap broke while I was still at home, and if I had gone to buy a new one I would have missed the open swimming times at my local pool.

So, this was my substitute. And it was great.

Mogambo, my mish-moshing maven:

My hat is off to you and my skull gleams for you.

That looks like a great muscle-blaster.

A-Jock

Mine too although I can't gleam my scalp for you. And I don't actually wear hats but figuratively, I am there. Very nice! I gotta quit being such a weenie and get in touch with my inner mish mosh maven. I know she's in there somewhere. I never dreamed I'd miss the compulsive desire to exercise like, well, a maven. But I do. I got a brochure for Team in Training and it reminded me that before the last time I signed up to run a marathon for the good of mankind, I could go like gangbusters. Darn feet! I am glad you fabulous women carry on in the spirit of the marathon maven I killed for Team Diabetes. (My time was not actually mavenish but memory fades so I can remember it as such. ;)) I would so love to see a picture of Annette! My triceps are hard, well developed even, but baby triceps and I can never quite fathom what A-Jock can do with those difficult to develop muscles. I feel my arm and I think, that's awesome, that little well developed muscle but maven muscles are so dang hard to come by. You kids amaze me so much I wish I could gleam my skull for you but have to settle for a close cropped look that the DH can tolerate, barely. But as always, a thing of beauty is a thing of beauty and I might just take a crack at it!
Bobbi http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/chicken.gif "Chick's rule!"

Tell me, what it is you plan to do with your one wild and precious life? Mary Oliver

You know, I honestly didn't notice. I think about an hour and a half. Ironically, I only would have been swimming for 35 minutes or maybe 45 at most.

I do enjoy putting stuff together. I can only put one DVD at a time in my player though, so that limits options.

This sounds so good to me also. I can only put one dvd in my player as well, so any options like this are verrrrrry inviting to me. Thanks for sharing!

Thanks mogambo, this is a great mish-mosh. IMAX3 is quite unfriendly to my knees though, but I can sub LM blast premix then do the leg drills.:)

Pinky

This sounds great! One question. I don't have ME, but I have MM. Could I subsitute the upper body push-pull from MM?

Mogambo-

This looks good. When you say KM leg drills, do you mean the chair leg drills at the end or the hi intensity blast section. I suppose either one would make a good workout, I'm just curious.

thanks
Maggie:)

I did the chair leg drills at the end. This wasn't supposed to be a day to really work my legs, it was supposed to be swimming.

I bought brand new Tyr goggles today and I'll be swimming on Thursday instead.

Pinky, I find if I only do half of an Imax, my knees are fine. I do sometimes do a whole one, but then the next day they hurt a little.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.