My CC instrumental links expired!

DeborahG

Cathlete
I'm so bummed! I ordered all 8 a few weeks ago and only now got around to attempting to download them. But the links say they are expired! I had no idea they expired. Has this ever happened to anyone? I hope Sean will send new links. Otherwise, I just wasted $40! I'm an idiot!

Have a great night,
Deborah

I think if you shoot him an e-mail and let him know what happened, he'll reset your links. I'm new to CC, so I'm sure one (or more) of the more experienced CC-ers here will have better info!

Good luck!

I'm so bummed! I ordered all 8 a few weeks ago and only now got around to attempting to download them. But the links say they are expired! I had no idea they expired. Has this ever happened to anyone? I hope Sean will send new links. Otherwise, I just wasted $40! I'm an idiot!

Have a great night,
Deborah
Don't worry, Sean will reset the links for you. ;)

Here's an excerpt from the email I received when I purchased a download:
"You will be able to access your download up to 3 times before the link expires. Should you ever need a new link, just send an email to [email protected] and one will be sent to you."

Don't worry, Sean will reset the links for you. ;)

Here's an excerpt from the email I received when I purchased a download:
"You will be able to access your download up to 3 times before the link expires. Should you ever need a new link, just send an email to [email protected] and one will be sent to you."

Hi Michele!

I knew you would chime in with some expert info! How is everything?

Thank you so much for that quote! I hadn't seen that. I feel so much better now. Now I can enjoy my night again.

Thanks again!
Deborah

Hi Michele!

I knew you would chime in with some expert info! How is everything?
TRICIA!!!!!!!!!

Everything is great! I've been wanting to write you but I've been super busy lately and haven't had time to sit down and do it. My running is going very well and I'm making steady progress. I have a LOOOOOOOONG way to go before I catch up to you, though ;). I'll write next week. How are things with you, little road runner!? :D

Thank you so much for that quote! I hadn't seen that. I feel so much better now. Now I can enjoy my night again.

Thanks again!
Deborah
You're very welcome, Deborah! I only knew about this because I just ordered a download the other day so it was fresh in my mind. Sean will take good care of you. He's known for his excellent customer service. ;)

TRICIA!!!!!!!!!

Everything is great! I've been wanting to write you but I've been super busy lately and haven't had time to sit down and do it. My running is going very well and I'm making steady progress. I have a LOOOOOOOONG way to go before I catch up to you, though ;). I'll write next week. How are things with you, little road runner!? :D

Well, staying busy too! I posted a thread, but I played my first 9 holes of golf today! Only 2 lessons, but I was out there! After I saw some of the shots others were hitting, I didn't feel so bad! :p

Just one more thing for me to have fun with! When I will fit it all in, I'll never know, but at least I won't be bored! :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.