more weight training please

Maggie

Dear Cathe,
I managed a health club/gym for years. When I finally left the job, I designed my own gym at home. I found it sometimes boring to workout without feeling the challenge of others to motivate me. I had discovered your step tapes years ago and loved them. Now that I have sustained some injuries, I am unable to keep up with them. Then I found that you had started to do more weight resistance training in your videos. I was overjoyed. I have been working out with them, on and off, for the last several years. They showed good form, excellent queing and the music was motivating. I was wondering when you might be considering doing more of them with variations. As you know, there are so many excercises for each part of the body. Also other ways to vary the workouts, i.e. push/pull days.
Please consider this for future videos. Those of use who have sustained injuries that affect our "plyo" abilities and/or those us into the trend of toning and defining would be thrilled.
Thanks for any consideration of this.
Maggie

new videos

Hi Maggie,
Cathe is coming out with new strength training videos this summer. I think you can go to the home page to read the details. I believe that 3 will be push/pull workouts going slow and heavy and one will be a high rep total body workout. Pre-ordering starts next month I think!! Can't wait!
Erica

Hi Maggie! Thank you for your kind words as well as your input. As Erica has mentioned, we are doing three slow and heavy tapes with the push/pull principal plus a total body hi-rep tape. Hope you will enjoy them :)!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.