Missing DVDs in Workout Manager?

Gobias

Cathlete
Did some DVDs get removed from WOM recently? I swear I can't find several that I know I have seen prior! Or maybe I am just missing them....

The latest are HiiT 30/30, 40/20, Pyramid. For some reason I am just not seeing any of those 3.

On a side note....is there a way to remove STS 2.0 DVDs from the "DVD" drop down in WOM and move them to their OWN CATEGORY/dropdown called "STS 2.0". STS 1.0 has its OWN CATEGORY/dropdown in WOM. It would be nice to do the same for STS 2.0. Thanks!

Did some DVDs get removed from WOM recently? I swear I can't find several that I know I have seen prior! Or maybe I am just missing them....

The latest are HiiT 30/30, 40/20, Pyramid. For some reason I am just not seeing any of those 3.

On a side note....is there a way to remove STS 2.0 DVDs from the "DVD" drop down in WOM and move them to their OWN CATEGORY/dropdown called "STS 2.0". STS 1.0 has its OWN CATEGORY/dropdown in WOM. It would be nice to do the same for STS 2.0. Thanks!
I just checked ... the shock cardios are listed after STS2.0 dvds. It does get confusing as to where the original STS weight workouts & cardio workouts are in the Workout Manager...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.