Microblading/Working Out

Ivy

Cathlete
Hi,
Have any of you ladies gotten the procedure microblading? I did about 5 days ago and they tell you no sweating for three weeks. So I asked what about getting heated up because the temperatures have gotten warmer here. She said just no sweating on the eyebrows. So I’ve been working out but not to the point of sweating( I’m just not a heavy sweater). I don’t want to do anything to mess up my results.
Thanks

Hi Ivy. I got my eyebrows done about 3 years ago. I did ALOT of research first and read about the sweating thing. I was told not to worry about it. Go ahead and workout. Just don’t wipe that sweat off your brows. Absolutely no touching. It gets a little itchy but don’t scratch and don’t pick at it when it starts to heal.

Certainly call someone else who does this procedure and ask them their opinion. But the lady who has done mine said to do my thing. She said it was ridiculous to tell someone not to sweat.

Hope this helps.

Thank You So Much . I was so worried about that now I feel better. She did say as long as I don’t get the brows wet.

Thanks

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.