Michelle Dezois

wonderwoman

Cathlete
Those of you who ordered her 2 newest workouts did you receive them already? If you did how long did it take for you to receive them?

I did the pre-order & got mine on 12/01/14. I watched some of the "Body fit 360 Athletic conditioning". Looks pretty decent!

Mine arrived on Saturday.
I promptly tried the 20-minute Athletic Stretch segment on Athletic Conditioning. It's my dream 20-minute stretch -- exactly what I've been looking for! It really hits all my go-to feel-good yoga poses in a dynamic way, so there's a little heat to warm the muscles.
I also did all of Dance Conditioning, which I love. I was looking to add a couple workouts to my library that give me that loosened up/elongated/in-my-body feeling, and this really fits the bill. I do have a strong dance and yoga background, so I was already familiar with the movements and their names. (I didn't personally find anything too difficult, but it was still a solid workout. Might be different for someone with little dance/yoga training.)
Roz

I am waiting on the whole program she is working on. I have spent so much money on things and dvd's I have to be careful on what I spend. I got PIYO so I can't get Michelle's two new ones cause I got Cathes Ripped with HIIT and PIYO at around same time. So now I am excited to get Michelle's program coming she is working on now!! Maybe later I'll get these to cause I do want them! [emoji57]

I finally received the 2 WO from Michelle Dozois. They came together with my Cathe WO's. Can you believe I threw away the dance conditioning DVD by mistake???
Anyway I have the original body fit 360 and the athletic conditioning DVD. Is the BF 360 and dance conditioning one similar or do I need to purchase it again??

Personally I found them all different and ye they complement each other. Though it has cardio, strength and flexibility, I feel it has less strength than Vol 1, less cardio than Vol 2 and is much more dancy than the other two but (for me at least) not in a bad/undo-able way. I honestly expected to hate Vol 2 because of the word dance in the title, but I ended up loving it. I personally feel each she did a great job making each Vol 1 unique and not just a replay of the others.

OMG! I finally did Athletic Conditioning yesterday! It was so much fun. Even though it seriously kicked my a$$ I loved every minute of it.

Personally I found them all different and ye they complement each other. Though it has cardio, strength and flexibility, I feel it has less strength than Vol 1, less cardio than Vol 2 and is much more dancy than the other two but (for me at least) not in a bad/undo-able way. I honestly expected to hate Vol 2 because of the word dance in the title, but I ended up loving it. I personally feel each she did a great job making each Vol 1 unique and not just a replay of the others.
Vol. 1 just arrived today. I haven't had a chance to try it but I previewed it a little while ago. I got it in hopes it will help me become more flexible in the wake of RWH. Some of those moves look quite tricky especially the one where they turn backwards out of the downward dog. The person in the front that Michelle said to follow didn't really alter anything for that move that I could tell. Did any of you have difficulty with that or any of the other moves? Do you have any pointers for any of the trickier moves? It looks like a person can get injured if they are not done correctly. Any advice?

I haven't had a chance to do any of the RWH workouts either. Will BF360 be a good "rest day" workout or am I better off doing one of the yoga workouts or a workout like Karen Voight's "Pure and Simple Stretch" ?

Last edited:
Mine arrived on Saturday.
I promptly tried the 20-minute Athletic Stretch segment on Athletic Conditioning. It's my dream 20-minute stretch -- exactly what I've been looking for! It really hits all my go-to feel-good yoga poses in a dynamic way, so there's a little heat to warm the muscles.
I also did all of Dance Conditioning, which I love. I was looking to add a couple workouts to my library that give me that loosened up/elongated/in-my-body feeling, and this really fits the bill. I do have a strong dance and yoga background, so I was already familiar with the movements and their names. (I didn't personally find anything too difficult, but it was still a solid workout. Might be different for someone with little dance/yoga training.)
Roz

I had know idea that was what Body 360 was, even though I've read about Michele here & there, never have tried any. The dance one looks challenging for someone without that background. Interesting she includes the 20 minute stretch on the athletic one, I've found recently I both need an extra warm up & extra dynamic stretch after challenging workouts (like every day) so my 30 minute wo is normally at least an hour. Maybe the youngsters don't need that, I do!

Thanks for the review(s).

Teals--I'm not sure I am the best person to ask. When I first did BodyFit 360 I had been doing PiYo for several months so none of it was overly complicated for me. It was challenging but in the same vein as PiYo is--and they only served as rest/recovery workouts in contrast to the other workouts I was doing at the same time: Body Beast and Weider Ruthless. For a true rest/recovery workout, I would go with a pure stretch or yoga workout. Or maybe even BodyFit 360 Vol 2.

Last edited:
Thanks for your reply. I'll spend some time working on the moves that I think will give me trouble and do a different stretch. I may go ahead and order Vol. 2. I'll get Piyo at some point when my wallet allows. BB had a sale on it about a month ago but it sold out quickly.

Thanks for your reply. I'll spend some time working on the moves that I think will give me trouble and do a different stretch. I may go ahead and order Vol. 2. I'll get Piyo at some point when my wallet allows. BB had a sale on it about a month ago but it sold out quickly.

Got mine on Ebay from reputable seller for less than half retail price, otherwise I could not have afforded it at all.

Clare

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.