Mat for a Step

exercise-lover

Cathlete
Does anyone know where to buy a mat that sits on top of the step? I've been putting a towel on top of mine to do lying weight exercises, but I've seen a mat used in some KCM dvds. I'd like the padding. Thanks.

How about cutting a sticky mat to the size you want? I did that to put underneath the step, as it would slip on my floor.

Cathe sells them on her site. I got one during her Black Friday sales so the price would be enough for free shipping

If I were you, I would go to a good thrift store, buy a yoga mat, clean it well and cut yourself a mat to cover your step....

Now, look, I love Cathe and am a devotee of her, however, I bought her step mat and really it is not that great...I just expected it to be better quality and it wasn't. I should have saved my twenty bucks and just done exactly what I told you to do. You will have much better quality choosing your own mat and fitting it yourself!

I couldn't agree more, I was very unimpressed with cathe's mat. It does have a thickness that I like, but to short for my step. It also slides around which makes it undesirable, total waste of money. I use a yoga mat when doing push ups so I just put that on my step when I need padding.

If I were you, I would go to a good thrift store, buy a yoga mat, clean it well and cut yourself a mat to cover your step....

Now, look, I love Cathe and am a devotee of her, however, I bought her step mat and really it is not that great...I just expected it to be better quality and it wasn't. I should have saved my twenty bucks and just done exactly what I told you to do. You will have much better quality choosing your own mat and fitting it yourself!

Wow! I love my Cathe mat! I got mine at Marshall's ( in clearance for like $6) a couple of years ago. I love how thick it is. It tends to curl a tad on each end. I find if I flip it upside down, those curled edges hold it in place.

Yes, I would have been ok spending six bucks for it...

I got a Cathe mat a number of years ago and haven't had ANY problems. I like it because it's small enough to grab and set up quickly (as opposed to a bigger mat that flies all over). No rips or tears with just enough cushioning. I do have a yoga mat and another thicker mat (same size as the yoga mat) that I use for floor work when needed.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.