luck with the Cathe screen saver?

angie

Cathlete
Dear forum readers

Has anybody been able to successfully install the Cathe screen saver on Windows 98? I've got the wallpaper, the little Cathe stepping icons, etc but I can't get the screensaver to work.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

screen saver

Hi Angie,

Where did you get the screensaver? I have the wallpaper and theme package, but it didn't come with a screensaver and I've been looking for one.
Laura

screen saver

Hi Laura

When I loaded Cathe's theme package one of the options in the theme program was a screensaver. It was already `checked' after I installed Cathe's theme package as was the little Cathe icon, wallpaper, start-up and shut-down sounds, etc. Maybe you will have better luck. Go to `run' and run the themes program again - you should see a list of options - check the box with the screensaver. Let me know!

screensaver

Hi Angie,
OK, I did what you said and the same thing came up but no screensaver. You could try e-mailing them and ask what the problem is.
Laura

Hi Laura

Well I emailed step-n-motion and they said that the screensaver is not part of the themes package. This makes no sense to me as it is one of the options. I might play around a bit to see if I can rig something up. If I get it to run, I'll let you know!

Thanks for `talking' with me.

Thanks Angie...

Maybe this will get them to offer a screen saver.
I certainly hope so. And yes, please let me know if you are able to get it to work.
Laura

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.