Lowey Body Pyramid

Hi Terina

I have been using dumbbells for LBP
15 20 and 25 for the step ups and deadlifts
20 25 and 30 for the lunges and squats
If I'm having a good strong day I'll add the 10 Lb weight vest
I really enjoy the dumbbells for a nice change, and sip my water while Cathe and crew change their barbells :)

HTH Brigitte :)

Hi Terina

I have been using dumbbells for LBP
15 20 and 25 for the step ups and deadlifts
20 25 and 30 for the lunges and squats
If I'm having a good strong day I'll add the 10 Lb weight vest
I really enjoy the dumbbells for a nice change, and sip my water while Cathe and crew change their barbells :)

HTH Brigitte :)

Hi Brigitte [emoji3]
I've always wondered about training with a weighted vest, especially for squats. How long have you been using the vest?

A Fit Granny [emoji1434]

I've used the weighted vest too, it's been a while though. I don't like using it for deadlifts just because it slips a tiny bit.
I like the idea of using the dumbbells for this workout definitely putting that in my notes for the future.

Hi Terina

I have had the weighted vest for quite a while, using it on and off.
Think I bought it some time around when STS came out.
When all the fit by Cathe stuff came out in the stores, got it in Buffalo from Olympia sports.
I loved using it for STS, and other lower body work outs, it came in handy when I had a hand injury and could not hold on to a heavy dumbbell and also when a shoulder injury would not let me put too heavy of a barbell on my back.
I've also used it when hiking and even on a bike ride once LOl !

Brigitte :)

Bubachick,

I'm dropping my jaw here when you wrote, you used it for hiking and even a bike ride once.
I've been riding for a couple of weeks but I can't imagine putting a weighted vest on in addition to all the rolling hills
that keep coming at me. That must have been one joy ride!;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.