Low Impact Series Project Update - 8-29-11

SNM Videos

Administrator
We would like to thank everyone who has preordered the Low Impact series and we want to give you another update on where we are with our work on this project as we know you’re anxious to receive your DVDs and downloads.

As of today all of the DVDs, except for one, have gone through and completed final editing. We’ve also now started DVD Authoring and hope to complete one or two masters before the end of this week with the rest of the masters being completed within the next ten days and hopefully sooner. This will only leave the actual DVD replication as the last step that needs to be done before we will be ready to ship you your DVDs.

We’re sending the artwork for the DVDs and the cases to the replicator this Wednesday so they can have everything ready to go as soon as they start to receive the DVD masters from us. We are also sending the masters to the replicator as soon as each one is finished so that the replicator can get started sooner rather than later. This should shave several days off the replication process and will shorten the time before you will receive your order.

So, it’s still too early to give you an exact ship date, but things will start to become much clearer next week. We are currently in daily contact with the replicator and once we have all of the masters to them we will be able to give you a pretty accurate ship date. So we’re not there yet, but we’re getting real close and we will keep you updated every step of the way.

Also, just a reminder that there are only a few days left to Pre-Order the Limited Edition discount bundle and save over $100. After August 31st we will no longer offer the Limited Edition Multi-Pack . The Low Impact Series DVDs will only be sold as individual DVDs after August 31st.

Pre-Order the Low Impact series Limited Edition Multi Pack (offer ends Aug 31st). - Pre-Order Now and Save

Pre-Order the Low Impact series individual DVDs. - Pre-Order Now and Save

Thanks for the update !! I appreciate you keeping us informed as things move along.

I'm eager to get the DVDs, but I know this is a long process and you want to do it right.... and I want you to do it right :D so I'll wait patiently....

Thank you for the update! It really helps ease the anticipation when we're kept in the loop of the process. Of course, I still can't wait! :eek:

Thanks for the update and for working so hard to get these completed. Anxiously and patiently waiting...it will all be worth it in the end!!

Thank you for the update! Will the downloads be released as soon as they're ready, or will we have to wait until the DVDs have been shipped?

Thans for the update SNM. I beleive the downloads do not become available until the DVD's are available.

This was the process last time correct SNM?

Thanks again :)

Silly of me I know, but one of the reasons I get the downloads is so I can get the workouts as fast as possible! I live in Hawaii and it felt like it took forever for STS to arrive, though the last series arrived so fast I couldn't believe it! Of course I am also glad to have the workouts as downloads when I travel and as a backup. I am so excited for this series! I am having fun trying to decide which workout I'll do first. Though I can't seem to find that page that had descriptions of all the workouts ....Oh well, I know soooon, soooooon, we'll have the workouts and I am so excited!

Low Impact Video Clips

Sure, but this will not be possible until we're completely done with this project.

I didn't get a newsletter this week and that post you link to is from 8/29, so were there any updates this week?

No hurry but am excited about getting these in my hands

Rhonda

Agreed Rhonda, the update was from 8/29, nearly two weeks ago. For those of us who preordered (and paid) a while ago, two weeks w/o an update is kind of a long time. I understand about circumstances being out of control, but I run a business that's based on deadlines and I wouldn't be in business if I went two weeks without giving my clients an update. Not to be snarky, but we're going on mid-September now, and I'd like a realistic time frame.

I've been a long-time Cathlete (since 1995) and have ordered nearly every video and now DVD. I'm not a fair-weathered fan. I have been very loyal and because I went to the trouble of preordering a long time ago (and paying), in my opinion, an update is needed every few days, rather than weeks.

Low Impact Updates

The update for the link is for Tuesday, September 6th, just three days ago, not two weeks ago, and is the same information as was in our Sept 6th Newsletter. The August 29th date you see is when this page was first published and does not reflect updates to this page. This page is updated every week with where we are in this project and is even featured on our cathe.com home page. This is why we strongly suggest that you subscribe to our newsletter so that you don't miss our updates.

As much as I'm trying not to sound snarky, I'm about to get real snarky...

I do receive the newsletter, and have for some time. This is not the point; the newsletter comes once a week. As of Tuesday, there wasn't any news. But it's the end of the business week, so assuming the project is under way, there must be some sort of update as to if we're looking at one week or two weeks or three weeks. As your paying (and loyal) customers, those of us who want an update of why it's running behind are owed one.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.