Low Impact Challenge Premixes

Dawncharlie

Cathlete
Has anyone tried the premixes in Low Impact Challenge yet? I love the idea of multiple premixes so I will never get bored with this workout, but I'm curious about the breakdown.

Thanks!

Hi

I haven't tried the premixes yet. But I agree that the number of premixes is great. I'm trying to find all the cardio only premixes in the set so I can add them onto other Cathe weight dvds when I have the time. I want to do a gym style rotation with Low Impact cardio add ons.

Laura

Hi,

I tried Premix#4 and really liked it, it was my first time trying this DVD.. it was more like intervals...cardio & weights so it wasn't all just step aerobics. They still used the step with the weights but it was a lot of fun.
Then I tried Premix #2 hoping it would be similar but this was all step aerobics & I found myself getting lost about 2/3 of the way in. Good workout but Im not a fan off all step unless its intervals ( Sorry Cathe, I still love you! ) :)

Nice thing is lots to choose from, I wonder what the other premixes are like.

I tried premix #5 which consists of the blast and bonus:quick,effective, easy to follow and so much fun!:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.