Love my Cathe Forum!

cher54

Cathlete
When logging on to the forum today, it struck me how much I enjoy quickly perusing everyone's posts before I start my day. I have been on the forum for a long time and it's kind of a nice comfortable place to be! There's always a cute anecdote or inspirational piece that makes my day a little better! Thanks to all of my forum buddies!!!:):)

I really look forward to reading the boards, everyone's progress (I peak in on other check-ins... hehe), challenges and life & family stories before bed.
I work out alone & it's really nice to feel apart of the Cathe universe with all of you. I especially love hearing about everyone's reliable 'programs' that they have been using for years.
Gratitude for creating this post, Sherry. Can we get a group (((HUG)))?

:D

So beautifully stated, cher54. I am in total agreement with you. Thank you! This is one of my most favorite places to hang out online. :D Many Cathletes are on Facebook, and it's great to connect with everyone there, but I do enjoy the forums, and I'm extremely grateful for the interesting conversations, knowledge and wisdom shared by the members here.

On another note, a couple of people remarked on my new avatar, so I'd like to say "thank you!" :) I didn't want to start hijacking threads with my thanks, so I hope you'll see my comment here. And with regard to my picture, I'll be darned if I could get the picture the correct size for the avatar box! I tried and tried, but to no avail. :confused:

So beautifully stated, cher54. I am in total agreement with you. Thank you! This is one of my most favorite places to hang out online. :D Many Cathletes are on Facebook, and it's great to connect with everyone there, but I do enjoy the forums, and I'm extremely grateful for the interesting conversations, knowledge and wisdom shared by the members here.

On another note, a couple of people remarked on my new avatar, so I'd like to say "thank you!" :) I didn't want to start hijacking threads with my thanks, so I hope you'll see my comment here. And with regard to my picture, I'll be darned if I could get the picture the correct size for the avatar box! I tried and tried, but to no avail. :confused:

Yes I have seen your message carol.

I love discussing fitness and nutrition here. It's the only place I can interact with fitness enthusiast who understand the commitment and discipline our lifestyle require.
Our enjoyable lifestyle :)

I think Elsie hit the nail on the head by saying "I work out alone". Possibly most of us do and coming to the forums certainly makes me feel connected to others who share my passion and love of fitness! I guess I never thought of it that way.....I'm NOT really working out alone am I? I too come to the forums regularly to see what's up, get advice and more than a few giggles. A kinship one might say! No....I'm not alone. I'm thankful for this community and all of you!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.