LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!

I agree. They feel very different from her other series. I did Lift it Hit if Legs this morning + LIHI Back segment - I was drenched and dripping and at times quivering. I am loving these too.

I absolutely agree. I've been slowly working my way through them. Each one I try I love!!!!

I've done all them 2 times now, some even more, and love them all. For me, the hardest are plyo #2 and lower body circuit. I love the extreme low impact mixing the 2 workout together, esp. early in the am, it's a perfect workout to get my day going. The upper body dvds are great and I'm still getting DOMS from them.

I also love this series. I'm currently doing the Ripped with HiiT & Xtrain workout...might just be my favorite rotation ever!! I'm finding that adding one segment from X10 2 to 3 days a week complements both series very well.

Lisa

I also love this series. I'm currently doing the Ripped with HiiT & Xtrain workout...might just be my favorite rotation ever!! I'm finding that adding one segment from X10 2 to 3 days a week complements both series very well.

Lisa
I will be starting this rotation about the 5th and I love the idea of adding a segment from X10! That's one of the great things about this new series is that it doesn't require an hour and a half to get a great workout.

When RWH came, I jumped right to the last 2 weeks of the December rotation. Last week, I did week 2 of RWH & Xtrain. Friday I did CrossFire Extreme. I felt great throughout the entire workout...lots of energy, until the last Firewalker Tabata at the end! :eek:

This week starts my 4th week of including RWH, looking forward to getting Ripped in 2015! :D

Lisa

I have to admit I wasn't thrilled when Cathe announced the RWH series. I'm sick of HIIT in all of its form. However, I knew better than not to preorder. I knew that Cathe wouldn't put out a generic mostly forgettable set just to do HIIT. Plus I am buying for 2. I am soooooo glad I preordered both the DVDs and the downloads. This set was INSTANT LOVE. Cathe's knowledge and experience really chine in RWH. With each series, she seems to only get better. I can't wait for the next set.

HINT: I am really hoping for a few pump style weight workouts since Cathe hasn't done many high rep workouts and Drill MAX 2 and 3 please.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.