LOST

thebrain

Cathlete
Well, I finally watched the season finale last night....Holy Crap!!

I love how this show has turned into something COMPLETEY different than what I have thought all along, yet everything is coming together so well....brilliant!
Did anyone notice how the credit screen turned white with black letters instead of the usual black with white letters? Neat. And it has gotten me thinking about all the white vs. black, good sides vs. bad sides references there have been throughout the entire series (remember Locke playing checkers or something with Walt in Season 1...) and this epside began with Jabob dressed in white and the other dude in black.

Now about the supposed hydrogen bomb flash at the end...was it the bomb, or just another time-travel flash? And Sawyer and Juliet...need I say more? Cannot wait for next season....

Aimee

I am beside myself with this. I am a lost junkie. It is the only tv I watch. The show is brilliant! So many underlying meanings. I can't get enough.
I found myself trying to pull Juliet out, that's how intense it is!
Do we really have to wait until January?

How are we going to last until next January!?!?!
I can't wait to see how they wrap it up! I think the best decision ever made was to set an *end* date so we are guaranteed a resolution!

Becky

Spoilers enclosed

I didn't want it to end! This season went by way too fast! January seems so far away :( So many questions left unanswered!
So are we to assume that Locke is still dead and that this man that wanted to kill Jacob took on Locke's identity? Did he succeed? Is Jacob dead? Why did Jacob leave the island and visit everyone who came back? Did Jack and the others cause the incident (as Miles said) by detonating the bomb? Would everything had been ok if they hadn't? Do Sayid and Juliet die? Will Sun and Jin ever find each other? Who are the other people on the plane (the ones with Locke's body in the trunk)?

I need to know!!:eek::D

More Questions

Why didn't Jacob already know that "Locke" (or whoever he was) was going to stab him?:confused:

Have any of you been to the fan website? I only briefly checked it out to find out when the next season officially starts.:eek:

I love this show! I was crying when Juliet fell into the hole. I think the flash will put everyone back in the present. I don't think anyone is dead. Perhaps Locke will come back to life when the Losties from 1977 are brought back to the present. How can he really be dead???

I think Jacob will come back to life occupying another body as his enemy did.

I do think Juliet is dead, the producers said there would be a major character's demise at the end of this season, and the actress is contracted to do another show on ABC next year...

Just when I thought it was safe to doze off during Season 3... on came Seasons 4 and 5 to wake me up!!! The writers are brilliant!!! (Fringe, also by JJ Abrams, is interesting but not as good...) Lost will re-write TV history.

Season 5 is by far the best, IMHO... And the 2-hour finale was woohoo!!!! :D:D:D

I also noticed the white background in the end. Probably states the turn next season will take... who knows?

Finally a mystery to look forward to in 2010!

Is the series meant to wrap next year?

Chris.

Yes, it was only meant to be on six seasons. It'll be interesting to see how they wrap the whole story up. I only hope it doesn't turn out to be a major disappointment. Oh, the anticipation :D

I don't know what to do with myself. All of my favorite shows have wrapped up for the season. 24, Heroes, Lost....maybe I'll spend the summer trying to get my DH interested in these shows with the DVDs. :)

I'm betting that Jacob isn't really dead and that the one who died at the end just had the appearance of Jacob. Who do you think the dude in black is?

What I'll do to handle the loss of Lost is when the season comes out on DVD, I'll get it and time it so that I'm done re-watching it right in time for January.

This show is awesome.

Shelbygirl

These "end of season" finales are so depressing.... Lost, Heroes, Fringe, Desperate Housewives, Ugly Betty... :(

TG True Blood starts in less than 1 month!!!

Chris

Why didn't Jacob already know that "Locke" (or whoever he was) was going to stab him?:confused:
Maybe he did (actually, Locke/pseudo-Locke didn't stab him ;)).

We finally got to see what that statue was...but it didn't answer many questions, did it, LOL!

I think Jacob has met his demise. He knew that his death would come upon discovering the "loophole" ( ?) and I also think his death is part of the grand plan that he was aware of.
It is sad that Locke is dead, I really wish he was himself, and not this other figure.
Next season is really wide open now, isn't it? I know the producers said they were going to eliminate the time differences very quickly. leave the H Bomb to take care of that!
Jack showed some spirit this episode, which was nice to see, he has been such a "pansy" this year, I was ready to see him killed off. Now, maybe he can accept Kate's newfound strengths as well. I don't see the love triangle existing now, with Juliet dead I think Sawyer will truly mourn her and focus on other things. I see him reconciling with his daughter at the end, and being the kind of father he was incapable of being at the outset of the show.

Love this show!!

The fight between Jack and Sawyer was pretty brutal.

I was very happy to see Rose and Bernard were still alive.

I'm really bummed about Juliet...I really liked her and Sawyer together. When she fell down the hole, I think that was the most emotion that the Sawyer character ever showed.

2010 is soooooo far away!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.