Live DVD Series

I'm so glad I read this. I don't have internet at home and only use dvds but I've often wished I could do the Cathe live workouts. From what I see in the clips they are just as good as the dvds. Anyway, you have given me an idea that maybe I can download to my cheap (and I mean cheap, the thing is a pain in the butt but it is all I have) Fire tablet. I'll have to look into it. I'm not enamored with today's tech like so many people are but this might be worth the shot.

Well, nice idea but I just tried to purchase 1 download and it just says transaction failed. I have no idea why. I'll have to double check my card balance because it is a pre loaded card, but there should be plenty to cover $9.97! Ah, technology . . .

Snowlover, do you mean it wouldn’t process your cc or download failed? Why don’t you try the free leg day download mentioned above & see if you can download onto
your tablet.

USB Flash drives are usually on sale now for "back to school" ... you can probably pick up a 64 gb drive for about $10. Each LIVE is about 1.5- 2 GB. so you could get over 30 LIVES on one drive. They are usually on sale around Black Friday too, as are the LIVES.

before you spend $, if it was me and is what I originally did, is try the free one first, to see
if it will download to your tablet. It may not…..yes, flash drives are great…..but if you don’t have home internet, etc…not sure about that….can you plug an USB drive into
your tablet?

Do you have access to the internet at work? Or do you use the library 's or coffee shop's internet? If so, then you are probably limited to your tablet's WI-FI to download ... then you'll need to check with how much memory you have available.... I'd do as aqua-girl suggests & try the free Leg Day LIVE first IF you have enough memory to store it. My Kindle does not have a USB port.

I now have to get a usb dual flash drive as my chrome book has usb c & my media player has the original usb connection, so the dual drives switch from c to type A Or
original. I have the adapter too, but really like the dual drive.

I picked up another dual drive, 64gb, today at Best Buy for $12.99. The dual ones are
more expensive, so that was a good deal…it was on sale, I didn’t really need one now,
cause I still have about 30 gb left on my other dual, but I couldn’t pass it up. You know,
”Be Prepared “ :)

I picked up another dual drive, 64gb, today at Best Buy for $12.99. The dual ones are
more expensive, so that was a good deal…it was on sale, I didn’t really need one now,
cause I still have about 30 gb left on my other dual, but I couldn’t pass it up. You know,
”Be Prepared “ :)
So would the dual drive allow a person to use the drive in the charging port of an old Kindle to play video from?

So would the dual drive allow a person to use the drive in the charging port of an old Kindle to play video from?
I doubt it….. I can’t use it with my iPad, there’s a different dual drive for that…. I think it’s
called lightening(?) to usb 3. What I have just has the small usb 3 connector on one end
and it flips to usb 2 or A on the other end. My media player only has the usb 2 and my
newer devices has the smaller usb c, which now that I think about it is the same port where I connect to charge….so……maybe ……. I dunno!

After watching a short clip of the Roadtrip Live workout that was posted recently, I think a Cathe Live! DVD series would be a fun and unique project. I've done Turbo Jam and Chalene Johnson has two DVD's in that series that are live in the gym where she teaches her classes. I loved both workouts because it was a fun setting and made me feel like I was part of those classes.

I did some brainstorming and a Cathe Live! series could follow a flow almost like The Intensity Series with Upper and Lower body workouts, a Boot Camp style workout, a cardio and weights circuit, High and Low impact HIITs, and a high rep workout like Muscle Endurance.

I think it would be so fun to have a live DVD series for those of us who aren't able to subscribe to the live service. Actually, it might sell memberships for it when people find out how much fun it can be!
Ashaw, I simply wanted to say, I would also love to purchase some DVDs with Cathe Live workouts - I would be fine even if it was not a series - just random workouts such as Kickboxing.

I read through all the posts on this thread and I have to say I am very impressed with how all of you are so tech savvy! Truly.

Just recently, I have been doing some research on Roku and I am still confused on how all of that works. Reading through your posts provided a little insight for me and I will continue to do additional research; nevertheless, I would still love to purchase some Cathe Live DVDs ;-)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.