Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

Good afternoon.

I just got of the phone with my sister in Germany. My nephew has no cancer. They ran more test today and told him the good news :) We are all so relieved to hear the good news. Why did they tell him he had cancer? They should have waited and ran more tests instead everyone been worry sick over the weekend :) We are all so thankful it's not cancer. Thanks everyone for your kind words and payers!

Today I did Strong & Sweaty Ramped Up UB Basic premix = 60 min + walk.

Have a wonderful day and workout everyone.

Today was a short workout. I did SS Total Body Giant Sets Timesaver Lower Body only, 32 minutes, 142 calories. By the time I came back from taking my grandson to school and doing some errands I just was not feeling the workout. My daughter has fibroids and had an ablation surgery this morning very early. Hopefully she has a lot less pain after this procedure. When she asked I thought she was saying she had to do an early surgery this morning, not that she was having an early surgery for herself.

Belinda, the winery looks very nice. the scenery is beautiful. I bet it is peaceful and very enjoyable. I am so glad to hear that your nephew does not have cancer. That is crazy that they told him he had it before they were sure. Some medical people do not have much sense when they talk to patients. They don't think! I will Google little Washington town. It sounds really cool.

Diane Sue - that is how we all felt about the doc :( My nephew told me it looked like cancer, so the doc though he had it:( I agree, he should tested him first before he said it, IMO! You have to google Little Washington town. I am sure, you would like it. Good job today.

Today I did Cardio Slam. I had to cut it a bit short to get ready for my doctor appointment this morning. It said 41 minutes on the case but in reality it was 51 minutes. I skipped the last 3 step moves and did just the standing stretches, 45 minutes, 343 calories.

Belinda, I googled Little Washington. It looks like a cute town. The Little Washington Inn looks really nice. It was interesting looking at the plait for the town. I gather the population is very small. I will have to look at basic premix 1. Does that include the abs. I was confused when I just put it in to do the workout this morning as is.

Diane Sue - I noticed on some of the new workouts the time is wrong. Hope you doc appointment went well today. The basic premix did included the abs workout. I did abs yesterday too :)

Reactions: WD
Belinda, thanks. I kind of thought the abs must be included by the length of the workout, but since the time was wrong on the one I did today I thought that I would check.

Hey girls,

Brawlers K9 cart arrived yesterday. I was afraid he isn't gonna like it, it looks like he does. We took him for a small walk this morning. What a difference the cart makes. The last few weeks his strength in his back legs are getting worst. He can't hold him self up anymore. I had to carry him outside, carry him everywhere. I wished I ordered the cart before. The cart is worth every $$, IMO :) I will post a pic this weekend.

Today I did PHT Training Mish Mosh premix: Scrambled #2 = 43 min + Jessica Smith Barre Fitness DVD: Cardio Ballett = 20 min + Floor Barre = 20 min.

Diane Sue - I thought maybe she repeats another round instead of the ab on the end :(

That's it for me today.

Today I did Strong and Sweaty Boot Camp Basic Premix 1 that includes the abs. This was 58 minutes, 356 calories. I then did Lean Legs and Abs mix, timesaver 3 chair/firewalker and bonus barre. I wore 3# ankle weights for the bonus barre and on the chair portion I used a 10# dumbbell and the blue firewalker loop for firewalkers. I used pink for the side lying outer leg stuff. I can never manage that with heavier. This was 37 minutes, 143 calories. 499 total calories and 96 minutes. I still go nuts over the varying calorie burns. Boot Camp was 265 Fit Bit :O , Calories burned calculator Net calories 356, Map My Fitness using blue tooth and the fit bit, 469, Cathe 500 at a met value of 8. I checked it with a met of 6 which felt more how I thought it felt and it would have been 371. I took the next to the lowest burn as Fit Bit was just too low IMO.

Belinda, I think the cart sounds like something very helpful. I could not imagine carrying Gertie around. She weighs 70 pounds. Poor Brawler. I did not mind the abs today. I thought it was a pretty good workout on the S&S series. I guess one could repeat or add another round on their own.

Hey to Doreen. I imagine that you are busy with tax season.

Good morning,

I am done with Jessica Smith Cardio abs dvd : 28 Minute Total Body Abs Transformer +4 Minute Tabata plus Intensity premix #3 Step + HiiT (High) + Boot Camp - 59:09.

Diane Sue - the cart is very helpful :) Wished I ordered it a few month ago, but Brawlers surgeon told us not to use it unless he really needs it. Brawlers legs are in slings, he is trying o move them in the cart :) Which is a good thing, he is moving his muscles. Which he hasn't used in a few weeks. Brawler weights 65 pounds. I am sure he gained weight over the last few month. My back been killing me for weeks trying to lift/carry him everywhere. That's why I keep my weights low with my workouts, I get enough weights training helping Brawler :)

I will be back later.

Good morning! Whew- what a week. I was getting ready Monday after my workout monday when my sister called. She hadn't felt the baby move in over a day (she was 38.5 weeks). We rushed around and I met them at the hospital to grab my 2yo nephew. Emergency C- section that morning. Momma and baby all fine and home from the hospital now but what a scare. My BIL and I switched off staying with her and the baby and watching the 2yo.
I did get a wo in last night- All in 18 Sweat and sculpt combos and the cardio slam step 2x. The second time I tried on the bosu I/O step. A couple moves don't work on the bosu vey well. Next time I'll try on the step 360.

This morning I did MTB in a WB I created where three exercises are done and the repeated then three more and repeat.etc. Really liked my premix!!

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

This morning I did Cardio Slam again, I didn't do all of the step last time. I did the mix that does not have the mat portion in it, 34 minutes, 244 calories. I then did Ice Low Impact Sweat workout 2, 28 minutes, 219 calories. I finished off with Yoga Relax express #1 from the Low Impact series, 28 minutes, 45 calories. Total workout time was 90 minutes and calories burned, 508.

Belinda, you are so good with Brawler. Good job on the workout today.

Doreen, I bet that was quite a scare. I am glad things went well. She is going to have her hands full for awhile with the 2 year old and the baby.

Good afternoon,

I did my workouts this morning, just getting around to post. I did Strong & Sweaty Giant Sets Mish Mosh Premixes : Extreme #2: Ab Exercise Added to Each Round (63:54) + Jessica Smith Total Body Balance dvd: Cardio Flow (20 Minutes) + Core Stretch (20 Minutes) + JS Walk On: 15 Min Fast Fat Blast DVD: 15-Minute Fat Blasting Walks + 15-Minute Fast Fat Burn. That's it for me today.

Diane Sue - thank you :) WTG, on your workouts yesterday.

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone.

Today, I wanted to check out the format of Strong and Sweaty PHA training. . This was 44 minutes, 237 calories We had a birthday party to go to for my grandson 6 this afternoon. My grandson 16 is over today. He cleaned up my leaves and my husband had him helping with changing filters and things on the cars.

Belinda, nice work on getting weights, cardio and balance work all in.

Good morning,

Jessica Smith Walk On: 15-Minute Fast Fat Blasts dvd: 15-Minute Power Pick Up + 15-Minute Dance Party is done. I also did
Jessica Smith Yoga Stretch for Beginners and Beyond: 2. Relaxing Flow = 30 min.

Not sure what I will do next week? Thursday I have a colonoscope. I started on the diet today. Not looking forward to it.

Have a wonderful day and Sunday, everyone.

Rest day today. We had family day and played a Disney dvd Scene it Game. Then I came home and swept the garage and helped my husband clean up after we did an oil change. I am not sure what I want to do tomorrow yet.

Belinda, you have to start a diet for the colonoscopy? I had one about 8 years ago but I do not remember a diet. I remember not being able to eat starting the day before. It was tough because I had to drink all of that stuff and not eat anything and the procedure was not scheduled till 3 the next afternoon. I was starving by the time I got home.

Debbie - I have to eat a low residue diet. Nothing with seeds like in fruit or nuts! Sweet potato, potatoes are fine without the skins, fiber, no heathy breads except white bread, Special K cereal, cow milk, ice cream, cheese, yogurt. No raw vegetables or salads. I can eat meat, fish, eggs, yogurt. I can eat can green beans or cooked carrots. White rice, white beard (anything that is unhealthy is fine) Coffee, tea, gatorade ( no red or orange). Bananas are fine, not fruit with seeds or skin. The hospital sent me a list on what to eat and not for the next few day's. Wednesday is only clear liquids. I know, it's important to get it done. I am still nerves. Glad when it's over.

Good morning,

SAS Ramped Up UB Timesaver premix: #6 Triple Triceps: Warm Up + Triceps + Triceps + Triceps + Stretch (30:40) + JS Jessica Smith Barre Fitness DVD : 3 workouts 2: Barre Burn = 20 min is done. Maybe I do a walk later.

Have a wonderful Monday, everyone. BBL!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.