Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

I did PHA this evening (decided to sleep in tis am). I liked it. Very efficient way to workout for a total body workout. I will need to try to go heavier next time. I stayed at Cathe's weights for this first time through.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

I spent this morning working through Amy Bento ASC 5. Going over and over combos 3,4,5 until I now finally feel like I got them!! Only took and hour and a half and 9,000 some steps!

Hi girls,

21 DF cardio fix and walk is done.

Did you guys preview Ramped Up Upper Body? Apparently the distributor messed up and some of the RU dvds have a pastor preaching on it. I need to checked mine :(

Happy New Year!!!

Belinda, I will have to check. I went through all of the downloads but have only previewed 2 of the dvds. That is odd.

Doreen, I guess patience and work paid off :) I am glad that you got it down. I still need more work on that one.

Hi girls,

Today I did 21 DF yoga fix and walked.

Diane Sue - I agree about the dvd's :( I will have to review mine tomorrow or the next day.

Good night, everyone.

I did bootcamp this evening. I liked it but a couple compound moves I missed the first couple reps trying to get the rhythm right since they are new to me... not weird tricky..just new.

I popped in my ramped up... mine seems fine. I just hit play on several chapters.

I did some more workout blending this afternoon and have some fun combos made with ICE and RWH. Now to figure out where to fit them it!!

I wanted to do Strong and Sweaty Cycle Sweat today but I started getting some upset stomach thing about 11 last night. I woke at 2:30 vomiting so, with lack of sleep and still a bit nauseated I have decided to hold off till tomorrow.

Doreen, I played my Ramped Up Upper and it was fine. I think that Boot Camp looks pretty good. Some of the barbell moves look a bit uncomfortable but I am sure once used to it, it will be fine.

Hey girls,

21 DF TB Fix and walk is done.

Diane Sue - I had the stomach bug the other day :( It's going around. DD called me this morning, she very sick last night too. Hope you feel better.

BTW,last week we got done with the flooring in the basement.

Have a great Monday, everyone.

Belinda, that is great that you got your flooring finished. I know it was a lot of area to cover. I bet you are thrilled.

Good morning,

21 DF Upper Fix and Strong & Sweaty Ramped up upper body is done. I also walked 3 miles. I decided to follow Cathe's Strong & Sweaty rotation for this month. This way I can play with the workouts. What is up with the music? The next time I do the workout, I will play my own music :)

Diane Sue - I am thrilled :) The flooring looks amazing. I am in the progress of decluttering my house, that better way to start in the basement. We still have lots of work to do.

Have a wonderful day and workout, everyone.

Belinda- so exciting to hear the flooring is done! Such a huge project.

Lots of comments in the forums about the music. I wonder if they tried something different with the sound adjustments.

I was feeling sluggish this morning so I picked To the Mat. Just perfect for a "I really don't want to do anything day"[emoji38]

Doreen - thank you! I had a hart time hearing Cathe, her cuing was off and the speed was fast :( The music didn't fit with the workout, it's tech music. What happened to ICE or Xtrain music? It's raining here in WV, I feel sluggish this morning too.

Today I did 25 minute on the Tread Climber at slower pace, 158 calories. I also did the warm up from SS Bootcamp since I was previewing the disc. Previewing a second time since I already previewed the downloads. I am previewing starting with the ones that will take a bit longer to actually use. I did not have my Fit Bit on for this. I finished off with Lower Body Leg Blast using 3# ankle weights for the single leg stuff, 17 minutes, 59 calories. Not a big workout. I still m feeling a bit weak this morning.

Doreen, I still need to add To the Mat to my Ice Collection. It is cold here today. It was nice yesterday but I think the high is in the mid 30's. Some chances of showers. I had to go out to Sprouts but hopefully I can stay in now.

Belinda, I have heard a lot about the music. I have previewed the dvds but I guess until I do all of them I won't know how it works with the workouts. The Cycle Sweat was not put together as well as Ride and Pedal Power. I know I did not find myself thinking that I would look forward to any of the music segments. I didn't care for some of it on ice. They had one song that I recognized from Hammer and Chisel and I didn't like it on either. It sort of reminded me of being at a Carnival at first. Then one segment on Ice Rock m Sock m has sirens n the background. Twice I went and looked out the window to see if we had an emergency vehicle outside.

Diane Sue - I read on VF that the Bootcamp downloads are choppy/freezing. ICE music IMO was a lot better. Like I said, the music was techno . I could hardly hear Cathe. Her cuing wasn't the best, I was lost. I wasn't gonna play with the new dvd's, after reading about on VF :(

This morning I did Ramped up upper body. Woah. This was the one that when she announced I was "meh". I just finished and I had to drop some weights from what Cathe was using and I'm still feeling shaky!! I may not be able to lift a pencil later today!

I think I'm beginning to get a better feel for how to use these but still haven't decided on a rotation.

Today I did Piyo Strength Strong Legs with the gliding discs and skipping the plank moves, 24 minutes, 80 calories. I then did Strong and Sweaty Cycle Sweat timesaver 1, 36 minutes, 248 calories. Total time was 60 minutes, and calories 333.

Belinda, I previewed my downloads and did not notice anything choppy or freeze in them. That is odd. I know of one person that only bought downloads and she hasn't complained about that. I did hear that the premix on the Bootcamp workout that has the rounds + abs I believe it is mix 1 and it says 1-6 is missing round 1. I asked if it is still 56 minutes. I may have to go back and put it in and look. I previewed but I did not preview all of the premixes.

Doreen, I have heard good things about Ramped Upper. It is nice to know that it is challenging.

Hey girls,

Long day :( Just getting around to post my workouts: I did S&S Cardio Slam + 21 DF Lower Fix and walked.

Cleaned out my pantry today :) I will not buy in bulk anymore, only buy what I need for that week. Tomorrow I will go through all my spices :)

Diane Sue - so glad to hear your downloads are working fine. I will go through the dvd's first than before I will check out all the downloads. That is weird :( I have not played the BC premix, but read about it :(

Doreen - glad you enjoyed Ramped up Upper Body.

Have a great evening

Good morning,

workouts are done :) I did 21 DF Pilates with DH, we also walked. Than I did S& S PHA Training, really liked it :) The music was much better in that one, lol.

Have a wonderful day and workout, everyone.

Today I wanted to check out Cardio Slam with the modifiers. I mainly wanted to see if it has pauses when it switched screens with the modifers and it does have a jump. Anyway, I did the workout with extra modification, no overhead arm stuff or to the floor stuff. I just repeated other segments that were doable or did something like the speed skater move. Spiderman I did side to side knee raises. I also worked through most of the breaks. I was surprised how many calories I burned considering I modified so much. I bet the whole workout without modifications is an excellent calorie burner. This was 50 minutes, 332 calories, heart rate 126 avg/152 max. I then did Barre Amped Power Stretch,. 24 minutes, 53 calories. Total time was 74 minutes and calories burned 385.

Belinda, I did not enjoy the music in Cardio Slam. I am glad to hear that PHA was better.

Good evening! Just getting around to posting for today.
I did a workout blender of RWH LI one (minus the lean back volley move I hate) plus Low Impact sweat cardio 1 floor portion this morning. Total 44 minutes. Good combination for an all LI day!

Diane Sue. Good job on modifying everything and still making it work for you! Bummer you don't like the music.

Belinda- glad you liked PHA. Don't you think it will be a good workout to "grow" with? Easy to heavy up weights after a few times through and keep it challenging.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.