Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

Good morning,

FS Mixed Impact Cardio / Pull Day is done.

Diane Sue - the previous owner put self stick tiles l under kitchen ceramic tiles. I been wanting to take it off since we moved into our house. They put so much clue on the ceramic tile we had trouble getting it off. Why would anyone cover nice kitchen tiles with self sticky tiles? We believe on one side there were tiles. They cover a huge hole with the sticky tiles and left the hole :( We had to fix the hole and put new dry wall up on two sides of the kitchen. At least it's getting done right. I may have to paint my entire kitchen? I will leave it alone for a week and see how I like my current color with the tiles before I do another project.

Doreen - good job this morning.

Have a great day and workout.

Reactions: WD
Belinda, people are lazy when they do those projects. We always take things down to the beginning and start fresh. We had a house once that had several layers of flooring, one on top of the other, down to the original, which we though might have been the old stuff with asbestos in it. We had to dig and sand the glue and stuff off of the concrete and refill and smooth the concrete before we could lay new flooring down. It was awful. That is next to the worst that we had to do. We remodeled some offices in a police station once that had carpet over layers of tile and there was even mouse carcasses underneath. I think that was the worst, as it was filthy, and you didn't know what you were going to find. It will feel nice to have it done right. :)

Doreen, I liked that Raw workout. I don't think that there are any that I did not like. It I didn't have so many other things to do today and wasn't tired, I had thought that I would do half of the Front Side Back side or a finisher weight workout.

I got back from the doctor and was disappointed in the visit. I really don't want to change meds and go for something that requires routine testing to be sure it is not affecting the liver and kidneys. I chose to stay with what I got for awhile and may just drop it completely. At least now I know that I am dealing with RA, osteoarthritis, and gout. Sheesh. He talks like I am going to be coming in there the rest of my life. He said in two years insurance will pay for another dex scan. I just wanted to feel better, not feel like I am a slave to a doctor and meds. I may go back to dealing with supplements and watching my health myself.

Diane Sue- wow- that sounds like a lot to deal with! I don't know much about any of those conditions but they don't sound fun. I'm impressed that you are able to workout at all!!

This morning I did Alexia Clark's Lower Body workout. A good focus on hamstrings and glutes. Though one excercise - hamstring band curls - it took me forever to figure out how to wrap the band around my feet to get it to work!

I'm so excited to see the new KCM workouts are shipping! Yeah! I love how she tells us about stuff after its said and done. So disappointed that LITE has had no updates since this summer!

Doreen, I think it is because I am so active that I am not worse off. I have been using collagen powders and supplements along with my workouts for quite awhile now. I intend to stay mobile :) Messing with how a band wraps around can be a bit frustrating if you have to pause and go back till you get it figured out.

Belinda, nice work on doing a youtube workout.

Good morning,

FS Shred Cardio Push Day + Barlates Fit in 5 Band Upper body is done. I wanted to do a little extra triceps workout since Monday workout Fit Split Mixed Impact Cardio / Pull Day didn't had triceps? Wonder why she left triceps out? Weird? My Tricpes are fried :)

I am glad I tried all the Fit Splits and didn't buy the series. I still have to do the ab workout. Couldn't wait for the cardio to be over. Maybe it was the music that put me to sleep :) Not to mention I had too modify every cardio workout in this series. The cardio in this series wasn't for me :( As far as the weight workouts go. I thought it was ok. I still prefer ICE and XTrain over Fit Splits. I think next up I will play with the Fit Tower workouts. They are still in shrink wrap, lol.

Diane Sue - nice job yesterday. Sorry you have to deal with so much.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me.

Last edited:
Good job Belinda- I never noticed that Pull Day didn't hit triceps. I hate tricep work but KCM says its most important because it is the largest muscle in the arm. I guess I should like it more!

Diane Sue - that makes sense - Cathe's last newsletter had an article about that exact idea if I remember correctly.

This morning I did Amy Bento Advance Step Challenge #5. Combo 3 really got me. I haven't done this one in a long time so it was almost like a new workout! I left it out to try it again soon.

Doreen - my husband did the Fit Splits minus the cardio with me. He noticed the triceps were missing. I love working triceps. Amy Bento Advance Step Challenge #5 is a tough one. WTG!

I am glad I tried all the Fit Splits and didn't buy the series. I still have to do the ab workout. Couldn't wait for the cardio to be over. Maybe it was the music that put me to sleep :) Not to mention I had too modify every cardio workout in this series. The cardio in this series wasn't for me :( As far as the weight workouts go. I thought it was ok. I still prefer ICE and XTrain over Fit Splits. I think next up I will play with the Fit Tower workouts. They are still in shrink wrap, lol.

This morning I did Coffey Fit Raw Kickbox and Contour, 43 minutes, 266 calories, met 5.6, heart rate average 127, max 160. 2,643 steps. I then did Coffey Fit Raw Back side from the backside front side workout and added the abs and stretch from the end, This was 40 minutes, met 4.0, 177 calories, heart rate 101 average, 128 max, 820 steps.
Backside weights
reverse fly 15# dbs 10 reps
alternating revers lunge row 15# dbs 10 reps
I cannot remember what the third move was and I have it written as BBS??15# db 10 reps
repeat
one arm kick back 15# db 10 reps to /1 arm standing crossbody triceps extension 15# 10 reps then do other side
suitcase dead lift 20#; 25# dbs 10 reps
repeat
plies 30# db 10 reps
calves 20# dbs 30 reps @ 10,10,10 different foot positions
repeat
superman on bench 10 reps
frog legs on bench 10 reps
repeat
good mornings 20# db 10 reps
plank wipers 10 reps
repeat
last set of abs was crunches and reverse crunches

Belinda, I am okay with Fit Split. It is just not one of my workouts that I am looking forward to. I am holding off right now on the new ones. I am glad that they are low impact. I have just found lately that the ones I enjoy the most are my older ones where I am not doing down to the floor and up moves and that sort of thing. I can anticipate them and not be dreading certain parts.

Doreen, I like working triceps. I think that we all have an area that we dread working. Those are probably the areas that really need worked. Nice job on Amy's challenge #5. I have to do those more often, because it can be like learning all over again. I think I did Step Challenge 2 and 3 the most and they tend to stick.

Diane Sue - I read the reviews on VF and knew what to expect from FS. Now I know why my friend didn't ask for them back. Had them for a long time,lol. I agree, I enjoy the older workouts over the newer stuff. I never been a fan of going down to the floor and up. I am not interested in the new ones.I have more than enough workouts. I hardly going through them. I will wait for reviews on VF :) Fantastic job on your workouts.

Good morning,

Didn't get much sleep last night. Needed something easy. I did Dance off the Inches Country Line Dance workout.

Have a great workout and day, everyone.

Ugh- Belinda - I hear you - I didn't sleep well last night either. Actually turned my alarm off to not workout so when I woke up anyway I just wanted something easy. I did an Alexia Clark Full body workout - just 3 of the 5 circuits for 40 mintues and kept the weights lighter and the reps slower... just basically going through the movements.

I hope KCM new videos come today!! I have StepBoxing scheduled for tomorrow if it does!

This morning I did Kelly's 30 minutes to Fitness Total Body Kick box mix alternating workout 1 and 2 ( I like this one because I get a break in between the weighted boxing #2 and the regular kick box #1. I used 1# dbs for the non weight kickbox and 5# dbs for the slower weighted moves from 2. This was 46 minutes, 297 calories, met 5.9, 3,762 steps, heart rate average 134, max 165. I then did Coffey Fit Raw Front Side with the warm up added, 34 minutes, 575 steps, heart rate average 92, max 126, met 4.0, 150 calories (Map my fitness gave me 184 calories using weights as my setting) I finished off with Coffey Fit Raw Stretch since I really needed this and have been neglecting it. 28 minutes, 62 calories, met 2.0. Total time was 1 hr 48 minutes, 509 calories.
Coffey Fit Raw Front Side begins at 31 minutes into workout. Also the warm up for Front side begins at around 6 minutes into the warm up. Kelly has you do the moves for the workout with 3 to 5# dumbbells to warm up. You can also do your own warm up. I probably could have left it out coming off of the kickboxing workout. There is no rest on each set of 3, you just go from one to the next.
Shoulders
Arnold press 15# dbs 10 reps
Front raise 15# db 10 reps
sissy squat no weight 10 reps I find this easier to put my hand on something so I can lean back far enough to get it right. Last time I did the second set as squats with weights, but not this time
repeat
Chest
flies 20# dbs 10 reps
bench press 20# dbs 10 reps
quad press (this is seated leg lift and I added 3# ankle weights on the second set) non weighted
repeat
Biceps
21's 15# dbs
supinated curls 15# dbs 10 reps
side lunges ( I need to remember that she does one db first set and then two the second as I would use 2 both) 15# db 10 reps second set 2 15# dbs
repeat
abs pulse crunch / reverse curl
repeat

Belinda, I am having a hard time sleeping, but it is from allergies and all of this ragweed. It leaves me not wanting to crawl out of bed.

Doreen, I am hoping Kelly's workouts come too. I would probably do the Step Boxing tomorrow if they come.

Good morning,

Ilaria Montagnani Powerstrike Millennium is done.

Diane Sue - slept much better last night. Hope you get a good night rest soon. I know how you feel.

Doreen - LOL, that's what I did with my workout yesterday. Today I felt much better after getting a good night sleep.

Have a great Friday everyone.

This morning I tackled ASC 5 again, starting with combo 3. I think I figured it out but not a fluidily as they do it. So I did combo 3,45 of ASC 5 and then did Stepletic Intermediate combos 1,2 1&2 combined and called it at day at 55 minutes.

No KCM yet. I checked and I had them send it to my office so if it doesn't arrive today it will be next week. So fingers crossed for today although I wouldn't have much time this weekend anyway.

This morning I did a premix from Kelly Coffey 30 Minutes to Fitness Cardio Blast, Step Plyo Blast Plus which alternates the step workout with the plyo blast workout. This was 51 minutes, 332 calories, heart rate average 130, max 170, 4,386 steps, met 5.9. I then did Coffey Fit Raw Core moves with my bosu ballast ball, 25 minutes, 86 calories, met 3.1, heart rate 92 average, 114 max, 282 steps. Total time was 76 minutes, 418 calories.
I had a friend come over to visit and catch up this afternoon and also had my 4 and 10 year old grandchildren here. So, I have been occupied most of the day. I did preview the new Kelly workouts. They look great and the premixes are really good.
I wrote down the weight exercises from both dvds. Sculpt RX is done in 10 reps super sets each repeated twice. The second workout on it is a metabolic type of workout with compound moves, quick paced. It looks like it would keep the heart rate up while doing the moves. No impact in it.
There is weight drills on Step Boxing that can be added. She uses medium weights throughout this. They can be added or left out or done by themselves. Also some cardio drills. I am hoping to do some of the workouts tomorrow, but we have an appointment for dh eyes and we are going to our churches school to put up a bulletin board, so I am not sure how much time I will have.

Belinda, I have been dragging lately. I was so tired this afternoon. I almost used some caffeine, but that generally makes me feel worse.

Doreen, I hope that you get your Kelly workouts today. I was surprised when I saw them today because I saw last night that she was talking about them arriving. Maybe it was just the picture from last time that I saw she posted and thought that meant the same thing for this time.

Just getting around to posting because I just did my workout. Feels weird to workout in the middle of the afternoon but my daughter had an early soccer game so it made sense to wait.

I did KCM Sculpting RX premix of both workouts. 60 minutes. You do the heavy weight work first and then the lighter weights. I am impressed. Both are solid workouts and fun! Each move in wo 1 is 10 reps supersetted and then repeated. She does biceps/legs, back/shoulders, chest/tri supersets. Workout 2 is very metabolic she starts with one part of the move, say legs, and then adds in the arms after you get the hang of it. My heart rate was very high just using 5s because it just keeps moving. It ends with abs (which I always hate - but I did it anyway.)

This morning I did Kelly Coffey Step Box 2 workout #1 29 minutes, heart rate 128 average, 157 max, 198 calories, 2,351 steps. I wore 1# gloves for this. I then did Step Box 2 premix that was the cardio drills and weight drills as intervals, (I skipped the warm up) 21 minutes, heart rate average 125, max 154, 1,193 steps. This premix does not use the step and uses 1 medium dumbbell. I used a 12# dumbbell.
Total time was 50 minutes and calories burned 333. I liked the workout so far. I still need to do workout #2. I did get a taste of the cardio drills from it today. I will hit the sculpt RX workout Monday.
The weight moves for the weight drills were as follows(all 12# DB)
Kelly probably went a bit lighter. I
Squat push front
squat thrust and 1 arm curl up switching hands (I liked this, not so hard once I got the hang of having both the dumbbell in hand on the floor and the other hand on the floor. I found myself wanting to do a 1 arm burpee with a weight LOL)
side lunge to kick back
chop 3 to opposite hip switch sides
sumo squat up with press
reverse lunge pulses - hip to hip with db
lunge front and row
curl and press alternating
standing pullover adding knee up

Hi everyone,

I ended up doing LM Pump.It was a lot of fun. DH wanted to do a weight workout after work. Had that set for years and it was the first time me doing it.

Today I did LM step. Love those workouts. I will play around with LM for a while.

Doreen and Diane Sue - nice job on KCM today.

I will be back tomorrow.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.