Just Finished 8 Weeks of Meso. 1....

thebrain

Cathlete
...and I'm T.I.R.E.D!!!

I did the 3-Month STS Rotation the first time, and decided to try the 6-Month. By the last few weeks of Meso 1, I wasn't looking as forward to my workouts as I did the first STS go-around. Maybe 8 weeks of each Mesocycle is not ideal for me. I'm going to try 8 weeks of Meso 2, but if I start feeling this way again, I may cut it short. I'm pretty sure I will just do 4 weeks of Meso 3.

Perhaps I just need the recovery week even more than I did the first go-around and I'll be rarin' to go with Meso. 2! I look pretty awesome, though!

Anyone else feeling similar about the 6-month rotation??

Aimee

Absolutely!

Tomorrow is my last workout (disk 12) of M1 on the 6-month rotation (I did a 3-month rotation when I first got STS), and I can't wait for my rest week! This whole week, I have been dragging myself through the workouts, both the weights and the cardio. Today, I couldn't even bring myself to do the cardio pre-mix on LIS so I did a non-Cathe dance workout that was much easier. And I have found that all week, I am dragging after my workouts.
Like you, I am reconsidering 8 weeks of M2 (I had already planned to do M3 in 4 weeks, if I do M3 at all this round). I think I will give it a try, but I will be more open to cutting it down to 4 weeks if need be.

Right now, I am so tired that I don't even want to play with the workout manager to map out all the cardio for M2. I am definitely ready for yoga and some days off!

Mel

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.