Just an FYI: STS Tower $68 + free shipping

DeborahG

Cathlete
I know most of you who had any interest in the Tower probably already own one, but, just in case there's anyone still interested out there, I thought I'd let folks know that Amazon has the Altus Turbo Tower (same as STS Push/Pull Tower) for $68 with free shipping. Seemed like a pretty good price, so I got one, finally.

Have a great day!
Deborah

Thank you! I had a credit balance with amazon because I returned an item I received as a gift that I already had so after applying that to my order w/free shipping I got it for just over $50.00. I'm happy! :D

That is a great deal! I just ordered one. I don't have the STS series yet but planned on ordering the tower once I got the series - however, that is too good of a price to pass up! Thank you so much for posting!!!!

Will this hold a barbell? Looking at the picture, I don't see any place where a barbell can be placed.
Thanks,
Paula

Will this hold a barbell? Looking at the picture, I don't see any place where a barbell can be placed.
Thanks,
Paula

I was wondering the same thing and started reading the reviews - one of the reviews stated that the picture didn't show the hooks but that it does come with hooks for a barbell.

I was wondering the same thing and started reading the reviews - one of the reviews stated that the picture didn't show the hooks but that it does come with hooks for a barbell.

When I inquired about the Altus Turbo Tower a while back, SNM told me it was the same product as the tower Cathe sells. Hope that helps.

Thanks,
Paula

I also remembered SNM addressing this question in another thread, and I found their answer:

"There is only one Turbo Tower. All come with barbell catches. Retail promo pictures just don't show the catches in their picture, but they do come with them."

Hope that helps, too.

Thanks, Deborah!! I just placed my order. Usually I can resist all of you enablers out there (haha) but this time I just couldn't resist!

Last edited:
I might have to get one too. I have a $50 gift card that has been burning a hole in my wallet for 2 months now :)

I know most of you who had any interest in the Tower probably already own one, but, just in case there's anyone still interested out there, I thought I'd let folks know that Amazon has the Altus Turbo Tower (same as STS Push/Pull Tower) for $68 with free shipping. Seemed like a pretty good price, so I got one, finally.

Have a great day!
Deborah

Thanks for the post. I just placed my order, this is a great buy.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.