It's the 21st

nsaeolian

Cathlete
Whoo hoo it's October 21st everyone. I live on the East Coast so the day gets here quicker ( well sort of ... ) I wonder when we Canadian Catheites will receive our shipment .....

i am so happy! I expect these to get to my house by the 31st. yippee!

I can't wait to read people's reviews.

Thanks Cathe and co.

Last edited:
CATHE CATHE CATHE CATHE CATHE CATHE CATHE CATHE CATHE CATHE CATHE CATHE
cATHE CATHE CATHE CATHE CATHE CATHE CATHE CATHE CATHE CATHE CATHE CATHE
CATHE CATHE CATHE CATHE CATHE CATHE CATHE CATHE CATHE CATHE CATHE CATHE
LET'S GO LET'S GO LET'S GO LET'S GO LET'S GO LET'S GO LET'S GO LET'S GO LET'S GO LET'S GO LET'S GO LET'S GO LET'S GO LET'S GO LET'S GO LET'S GO LET'S GO LET'S GO LET'S GO!

LET'S GO CATHE LET'S GO CLAP CLAP LET'S GO CATHE LET'S GO CLAP CLAP LET'S GO CATHE LET'S GO CLAP CLAP!

Just having some fun on this wonderful friday! Happy friday Cathe and everyone else! Enjoy your weekend. I'll be sipping some wine tonight and just watching clips waiting for your fabulous workouts to arrive. You Rock!!!!!!!!!!!

I am doing the LIS Happy dance right now....not sure if the delivery truck will make it's way today, but I am hoping it does. I got the downloads too, so I am getting my computer ready for the overload of data!!

Downloads?

This is my first download pre order. Does anyone know how this works? Do they send me an email? I am not going to bother customer service with all my questions but I am so excited that I am going to burst. And I don't even know what I am looking for in terms of "ok go download now"

Hoping that Cathe and crew got the DVDs but since there hasn't been an update I am guessing they haven't arrived yet. Remember the e-mailed stated 10/21 give or take a couple of days. So hoping to hear an update.

I plan on starting a rotation 11/1 with the new workouts so hoping to get them soon.

Rhonda

I'm thinking about the same thing, too quite too silent, but I hope they are too busy with the shipping to answer ;). I hope I hope :D I try to think positive.

This is my first download pre order. Does anyone know how this works? Do they send me an email? I am not going to bother customer service with all my questions but I am so excited that I am going to burst. And I don't even know what I am looking for in terms of "ok go download now"

Yes, they will send out an email with further instructions.

I can't wait to get these!

I haven't gotten an e-mail yet. That seems like it would be pretty straighforward to send out if the DVD's were ready (bummer that we have to wait, seems like if they wanted to encourage download ordering they would send those out ahead of the DVD's but that is another discussion entirely). So maybe another day?

I haven't gotten an e-mail yet. That seems like it would be pretty straighforward to send out if the DVD's were ready (bummer that we have to wait, seems like if they wanted to encourage download ordering they would send those out ahead of the DVD's but that is another discussion entirely). So maybe another day?

Don't worry. Cathe usually posts when she has the DVDs in hand. She will definitely let everyone know when the new series has started shipping. Don't worry.

Edit: Every preorder I've done, the DVDs arrived in the afternoon or evening.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.