Its FOOTBALL time!!!

[font size-+2]We Are[/font size=+2]

[font size =+3][font color=blue]PENN STATE[/font size=+3][/font size=blue]

Sitting here watching Michigan State Spartans whip up on UAB!!

GO GREEN - GO WHITE - SPARTY ON!!!

and ~ even better - MICHIGAN is losing to Appalachia State!!!!

GO DAWGS!!! I'm a big Georgia fan, but my DS just started college at Georgia Tech, so I have to add in a traitorous "Go Yellow Jackets" too! :D

Did anybody see Appalachian State beat Michigan today? How cool! Go ASU!!!

Hey JeanneMarie!!

Clemson fan here, but I live in a house divided with a USC fan. USC plays later on, Clemson on Monday. So far I have seen LSU game on Thursday until 1/2 time. Part of the VT/EUC game and Michigan and Applachain State game. I had to pull AS. BC and WF is on right now. Yep it is sooo College Football Game Day. Annette

I AM THE BIGGEST AUBURN FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just finished the game and was really not liking it until the
end :-( I'm planning to go to the Miss State and Ole Miss games.

Kim

No offense, but I AM THE BIGGEST FAN!!!

:)

So, I am going to both of those games! I can't wait!! I always get tickets on ebay...cause i hate the nose bleed section!

I missed the game tonight:( My granpa's 90th birthday party was tonight...but I caught the end:)

Jessica

Well, I AM the biggest K-State fan there is- nobody will contest me on that I'm sure. I'm so proud of my boys, they did good tonight, right up until the end. That Quentin Groves won the game for you, taking advantage of our new guy on the end of the o-line...that was a fun game. Hope we get to meet again someday! Best of luck to the Tigers this year- we only like to lose to National Champions!!

WHOOOOOO PIG SOOIE RAZORBACKS!!!!! GO HOGS!!
I am only an Auburn fan (or any SEC team) when we don't play them:) Best of luck!!

Oh how I feel your pain!

We are a house divided as well. I am a diehard DAWGS fan and DH roots for GA Tech. I am so glad that football season is back!

I am with you ladies! Football season her is pretty intense as I am a big-time Gator fan and DF is a big-time Tennessee fan. Both DF and I are vry into our football and our teams.

Good thing the Gators have been so good. I don't see Tennessee doing better than us! ;)

Ouch for the Michigan and Notre Dame fans. Two very big losses. It's going to be an interesting football season...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.