Issue with the Live App?

Nanoo52

I tried to play a video this evening using the app on my phone, but when I opened it, many of the videos were not visible and there is no way to move the screen or change the sort that makes them view-able. It's hard to describe it but it's like the columns got jumbled and there is absolutely NO way to access some of the workouts.

I tried closing the app and reopening. Then I tried rebooting my phone. No change. I went to the App store to see if there is an update. No. I am not sure what else to do. I can't do the workouts if I cannot see them to click on them. I am surprised nobody else has posted about this. I have a fairly new iPhone and I have never had any issues in the past.

Every 3rd or 4th video is hidden. I can see 443, 442, 441, but not 440. Then I can see 439 and 438 but not 437. Next row is 436 and 435 but not 434, and so on, all the way to the beginning, I can see 4, 3 and 1, but not 2.

It seems as if when they added 443, The Heat is On, it pushed all the other videos to the right. Am I crazy or does anyone else have this problem. I really can't use the app this way.

When I log into Cathe Live on my laptop, the videos are all where they belong. Same with my iPad, works just fine. It's only on my phone.

Any help is appreciate. I really like to use my phone to cast it on my TV.

I tried to play a video this evening using the app on my phone, but when I opened it, many of the videos were not visible and there is no way to move the screen or change the sort that makes them view-able. It's hard to describe it but it's like the columns got jumbled and there is absolutely NO way to access some of the workouts.

I tried closing the app and reopening. Then I tried rebooting my phone. No change. I went to the App store to see if there is an update. No. I am not sure what else to do. I can't do the workouts if I cannot see them to click on them. I am surprised nobody else has posted about this. I have a fairly new iPhone and I have never had any issues in the past.

Every 3rd or 4th video is hidden. I can see 443, 442, 441, but not 440. Then I can see 439 and 438 but not 437. Next row is 436 and 435 but not 434, and so on, all the way to the beginning, I can see 4, 3 and 1, but not 2.

It seems as if when they added 443, The Heat is On, it pushed all the other videos to the right. Am I crazy or does anyone else have this problem. I really can't use the app this way.

When I log into Cathe Live on my laptop, the videos are all where they belong. Same with my iPad, works just fine. It's only on my phone.

Any help is appreciate. I really like to use my phone to cast it on my TV.

Hi Nanoo52, This happens on some iPhones because you have "Display Zoom" selected in your phone settings. You can easily turn "Display Zoom" off by going to your iPhone "Settings" scrolling down and selecting "Display & Brightness". Depending on your iPhone either turn this off or set it to "default. You can easily turn it back on and off again.

have "Display Zoom" selected in your phone settings. You can easily turn "Display Zoom" off by going to your iPhone "Settings" scrolling down and selecting "Display & Brightness". Depending on your iPhone either turn this off or set
Hi Nanoo52, This happens on some iPhones because you have "Display Zoom" selected in your phone settings. You can easily turn "Display Zoom" off by going to your iPhone "Settings" scrolling down and selecting "Display & Brightness". Depending on your iPhone either turn this off or set it to "default. You can easily turn it back on and off again.
Wow, that worked! I had it set to default, and I changed it to "Larger Text" and restarted my phone. Opened the Cathe Live app and voila - all the videos are visible! Thanks much, that was an easy fix.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.