Is there a way to substitute Super Cuts into 30 Day rotation?

UNLVCrjChick

Cathlete
Hello,

I am doing the 30 Day Cardio/Strength rotation. I am itching to try Super Cuts due to the wonderful reviews but I can't figure out a way to substitute it in for another workout in the rotation. Any ideas?

Maybe on the day Tabatacise is scheduled? Do one of the Tabata premixes with no more than 3 Tabatas, then add Super Cuts after.

I tend to add extra things in a rotation, like spinning, which means I'm doing the rotation a little longer than planned.

Good luck!
Lisa

Maybe on the day Tabatacise is scheduled? Do one of the Tabata premixes with no more than 3 Tabatas, then add Super Cuts after.

I tend to add extra things in a rotation, like spinning, which means I'm doing the rotation a little longer than planned.

Good luck!
Lisa

Thanks for the suggestion. Since Super Cuts has weights, I was trying to figure out how to do the one body part in the rotation while also doing Super Cuts.

Thanks for the suggestion. Since Super Cuts has weights, I was trying to figure out how to do the one body part in the rotation while also doing Super Cuts.

I'm following the 30 day rotation, and I'm going to try replacing it with one of the cardios and perhaps "doubling up" with the strength body parts on a day or two since Super Cuts has weights. I don't know how challenging the weight work is in Super Cuts so it is hard to judge if I will be able to do a body part the next day. This sounds confusing as I'm typing it - lol. Hope you understand what I mean...

-T

I'm following the 30 day rotation, and I'm going to try replacing it with one of the cardios and perhaps "doubling up" with the strength body parts on a day or two since Super Cuts has weights. I don't know how challenging the weight work is in Super Cuts so it is hard to judge if I will be able to do a body part the next day. This sounds confusing as I'm typing it - lol. Hope you understand what I mean...

-T

We're all different, but the weight work In Supercuts is very light and didn't cause me any DOMS. I did have some DOMS in my derrière the next day, but I think it was still from the workout I had done two days before Supercuts (the fabulous CardioLegs).

Hope that helps you!

i agree with trixoo-- since super cuts is a metabolic workout and only uses light weights, i think you can do it in place of. either hard strikes, all out low impact hiit or tabatacize. i did the extreme version of it yesterday after doing legs on thursday and was fine, and i definitely got a good cardio workout. hope that helps!:)

Thanks for the input, everyone. Tonight I substituted Super Cuts for All Out Low Impact HiiT and added the Burn Sets Shoulder section at the end. Super Cuts is fun and takes everything I liked about Afterburn and made it better by eliminating repetition.

I have been subbing in Super Cuts for Hard Strikes whenever it is in the rotation. Seems to work out perfectly for me.

I have been subbing in Super Cuts for Hard Strikes whenever it is in the rotation. Seems to work out perfectly for me.

When I'm able to work out again (I've been very sick), I will try to do more Super Cuts than Hard Strikes: I'm one of the few who is not in love with Hard Strikes, but then I'm not a huge boxing or kickboxing fan so that is to be expected.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.