IPOD trouble...

bestican

Cathlete
Hello everyone...has anyone ever had trouble with their IPOD? I was using mine last week, and just like that, it is stuck on PAUSE on 1 song, WON"T play, and won't move out of this 'album list of songs'.....I have charged it, and it shows a charge, but it won't turn on or move off of this song-that is PAUSED! I wonder if I should just go buy a new one? I bet it would cost more to have fixed than it is probably worth...

just wondering if anyone has had a similar experience.....it's just frustrating!

AND if I do buy a new one, will the downloading of my music to a new IPOD be a fight?

Thanks for any advice....

BestICan

Gosh, don't go buy a new one without trying to "boot it up" first. Hold down the central circular key at the same time with the upper part of the circular pad. Depress both at the same time and hold until it "resets". You'll see the apple symbol appear and then it should start back up.

Give it a try.

Heidi

I am no help...Mine is somehow operating in Japanese!! I can't read it to figure out how to get it back to English!!! Technology!!!!:rolleyes:

Jenn :)

My iphone froze last week and I did the reboot. I had to go to apple store and have it replaced. It was under warranty. Do you have a warranty?

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

THANK YOU---IT WORKED!!!!! I KNEW IF EVER THERE WAS A PLACE I COULD ASK AND RECEIVE HELP, THE CATHE FORUMS ARE THE PLACE!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I AM SO PSYCHED...I WAS REALLY AFRAID I'D HAVE TO PLUNK DOWN THE CASH FOR ANOTHER!! THANKS SO MUCH! I AM SO GRATEFUL!!!

BESTICAN:D:D

Don't know anything about IPODS, but my MP3 player occasionally freezes. It has a reset opening where I stick something into it to reset it.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.