Intrigued by STS

Mocha

Cathlete
Hi! For those of you who have completed STS (Weights)... I have been curious about the program. What kind of requirements are there in terms of equipment, time, and space? Is there a gym option?

Thanks in advance!

Doesn't require a ton of space, but does require a fair amount of equipment. I have an adjustable barbell, dumbells from 3-20 pounds, the bench, the barre/tower (although that piece is probably the least necessary). It would be great if downloaded and taken to the gym. Perfect for that. It's a great program!

You'll need various dumbbells, a barbell and plates, a step, the disc/paper plate and a band. The tower would be nice to have but not necessary. Each week you're supposed to progressively up your weight so you should have access to a good range of weights. As far as space my living room isn't very big and I have plenty of room; you just need enough room for your equipment and to move around a little.

You'll need about 45minutes to just over an hour for each of the weight workouts (3 per week); there is an extended stretch which is an additional 15 minutes or so.

I highly recommend STS; it's my favorite of Cathe's series and I've noticed a change in my body and strength from using it.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.