Intermittent Fasting...August results..down another 6 lbs

horselady21

Cathlete
Hi, everyone! If you have read my threads before, you know about my experiences with intermittent fasting since mid-April. I started at 179-ish, and this morning, weighed in at 146.4.

I do a combination of 5:2 (2 500 calorie days per week), with 16:8 (16 fasting hours per day, 8 hour eating window). I DO NOT exercise, except a little bit of free weights a couple times a week, if I feel like it. NO cardio this month, as I had foot surgery and have been non-weight bearing for 4 weeks.

I even thought I ate pretty crummy last week...lots of peanut butter and dark chocolate chips! But I still lost 1.5 lbs! Amazing!

I am heading for a lifetime low (well, not since 5th grade!) of 130 lbs. I have no doubt at all that I will get there!

Good for you! I tried the fasting route but just can't handle it but likely because of my eating disorder in the past. I did however lose 5 lbs recently when we went to vegas and did so much walking plus i brought along a few DVD's to do in the room every am. Lower stress levels likely helped and no room for mindless eating in the hotel room as i needed my $$ for shopping lol!
Jamie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.