Info on new workouts coming.......

Hi Ally! No the new series will not use the Fit Tower

Ah, bummer! Are you still anticipating producing more advanced workouts for the tower down the road? Hope so! That was one my main motivations for purchasing the tower.

Even though the new series will not include an advanced workout for the tower, I am still VERY much looking forward to the new Series! Thank you for everything that you do! :)

Wow!! I am so happy! My dear hubby said for our anniversary I can order the fit tower and in a couple of weeks for my birthday in Sept he will get me the new workouts! He is so sweet !
But also he is getting a bonus from work so it allowed for us to get it! Yes!! I hope the tower comes soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah, bummer! Are you still anticipating producing more advanced workouts for the tower down the road? Hope so! That was one my main motivations for purchasing the tower.

Even though the new series will not include an advanced workout for the tower, I am still VERY much looking forward to the new Series! Thank you for everything that you do! :)

I was wondering the same thing. I plan on purchasing the new Fit Tower very soon. Even though an advanced tower workout is not included in the series, I still hope there are other tower workouts coming through the pipeline in the future.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.