I'm really not liking LIS..

bonvivant

Cathlete
Because I'm way too busy LOVING it! Awesome awesome awesome job. So far I've tried the two yogas, Turbo Barre and Afterburn. Yoga Relax (I call it Yoga Aaahhh...) and Yoga Max are very well done. Yoga Max has a good mix of challenging and stretching poses. Yoga Relax has fewer challenging poses and really is geared toward rejuvenating and relaxing the body. Turbo Barre seems easier than it is. Don't be fooled by it. IT WILL SNEAK UP ON YOU LATER. Trust. I really loved the warm-up to T.Barre. Afterburn is every bit as tough as Cathe says it is. Strike that. Cathe lied. It's tougher. Such a butt kicker. Literally.

I'm sorry, but I'm terrible at writing reviews. I really wanted to thank Cathe and congratulate her for such a wonderful and well rounded series. I know I will use these A LOT. Another home run, Cathe!

P.S. For those of you waiting to order, get it. Get them all if you can. This is one of Cathe's best series.

I give --- what are the dixie cups for?

You pick them up during a lunge series. Reaching down to pick up the cups (or whatever) forces you to lean forward and takes stress off the knee. They also force you to really hit the glutes deeply. They're done in a set that combines mountain climbers with the dixie cup lunges. It's really effective!

Because I'm way too busy LOVING it! Awesome awesome awesome job. So far I've tried the two yogas, Turbo Barre and Afterburn. Yoga Relax (I call it Yoga Aaahhh...) and Yoga Max are very well done. Yoga Max has a good mix of challenging and stretching poses. Yoga Relax has fewer challenging poses and really is geared toward rejuvenating and relaxing the body. Turbo Barre seems easier than it is. Don't be fooled by it. IT WILL SNEAK UP ON YOU LATER. Trust. I really loved the warm-up to T.Barre. Afterburn is every bit as tough as Cathe says it is. Strike that. Cathe lied. It's tougher. Such a butt kicker. Literally.

I'm sorry, but I'm terrible at writing reviews. I really wanted to thank Cathe and congratulate her for such a wonderful and well rounded series. I know I will use these A LOT. Another home run, Cathe!

P.S. For those of you waiting to order, get it. Get them all if you can. This is one of Cathe's best series.

I think you did a great job reviewing and I couldn't agree more with you about this series! It is another Cathe home run! :D
I can't wait to see the rotation schedule. :cool:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.