I'm a new Aunt!

spyrosmom

Cathlete
My BIL and SIL had their first born last night. Baby girl Caitlyn Ann-Marie at 11:55pm. 8lbs 5oz, 21 inches. Going to go meet her this afternoon after work. I made a Xmas stocking for her, need to put the name on then go meet her. I also promised mommy I'd bring her a beer. I've got nephews on my side of the family, but this is my 1st niece. Very happy!

Nan

Congrats!!! :eek: I have two nephews, and I'm a little jealous!! ;) Maybe my other brother will get a move on one of these days and I'll have a niece! Have fun spoiling her!!

My BIL and SIL had their first born last night. Baby girl Caitlyn Ann-Marie at 11:55pm. 8lbs 5oz, 21 inches. Going to go meet her this afternoon after work. I made a Xmas stocking for her, need to put the name on then go meet her. I also promised mommy I'd bring her a beer. I've got nephews on my side of the family, but this is my 1st niece. Very happy!

Nan

Congratulations Auntie:D I love being an aunt...you can give them sugars & spoil them, then send them home;)

Any pics of the little one?

Aaaw! Congratulations!! she's a big girl!!! how did mom come out of it? hehe:p Wonderful news!!! I became an aunt about 7 months ago!! Woo hoo! gotta love the little ones! :D

Congratulations Auntie:D I love being an aunt...you can give them sugars & spoil them, then send them home;)

Any pics of the little one?

Sorry, I can't post pics. I don't want to put up pics of someone else's kid on the internet. A bit paranoid?? yup!

Nan

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.