I'd love....

Bobbi

Cathlete
I have three suggestions: low impact/high intensity, low impact/high intensity, low impact/high intensity! As someone who has been plagued by injuries which have seriously curtailed my ability to do high impact at times, I long for a really intense low impact workout but have yet to find one that is intense enough. If anyone could produce it, Cathe could! I know there are those out there who think Cathe's current formula is too perfect to "dumb down" to low impact. I never dreamed I would be in the market because I am an intensity junky when it comes to working out. BUT, I never dreamed I'd have serious injury issues at forty either. So, please Cathe, couldn't you throw one in?
Chicks's Rule! http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/chicken.gif Bobbi

I second that! There are days when I just don't feel like doing all the jumping type moves, but still want the intensity!

Yeah, I gotta say I'd love a low impact/high intensity by Cathe. Some days the feet and legs just can't take all the impact, but they still want the high intensity. And Cathe would do a great one, I feel lots of "high knees" and "sumo squats!" :)

Donna

Fitness~ It's a journey, not a race!

I'm with you! The only low-impact high intensity I've done is Charlene Prickett and while I truly do admire her (I'm very close to her age), I cannot bear the chatiness of her and her buddies or her music. Just doesn't do it for me. I've traded the ones I had.
Please Cathe -- indulge us here!

This workout would be a dream come true for me. Please consider it Cathe. Show the world that low impact doesn't have to mean low intensity! We need it!! Heather

I agree with low-impact, high-intensity. I have knee problems and both high-impact and Complex Coreography with lots of pivots and turns takes me out of doing any Cathe cardio. Her strength tapes are all that I can enjoy. I love her intensity and instruction, but when it comes to her cardio, all I can do is watch and wish my knees could join! It is very easy to find high-impact/intensity workouts, but low-impact with high-intensity is yet to be found. I'd prefer a step workout, but wouldn't mind some kick-boxing moves thrown in.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.