Ice Boot Camp Circuit + Blizzard Blast

love2read

Cathlete
I just finished this one and loved the fun factor. It follows the same format at the original Boot Camp where you do rounds of cardio, lower, upper and abs. I had started with the premix that also included ICY core but skipped to the stretch because my abs felt like they had been worked well during the main workout. I don't know how to explain it but every circuit layered into the next one where you really felt what you had just worked was a factor in the next round (example: single arm swimmer stokes for abs followed by straddle jumps with burpees kept your abs burning). The music was upbeat and fantastic, the blizzard blast was tough, I'm glad no one was around to see my version of the plie jack butt kicks!! This is a very doable workout for any level, I felt like I had a great, sweaty workout with no dread factor which I love!!

I just did this one this morning! I really loved it. Some great new moves - as love2read stated, your abs get worked really well throughout the workout. I felt worked and energetic afterwards. I was definitely ready for the end by the last of the blizzard blast. And the plie jack butt kicks - again, agree with love2read, super glad I was at home alone for these.:p

I think this one is going to have excellent staying power in my collection.

The boot camp format is a lot of fun, and gives more new ways to see if you really can "do anything for a minute"! Even at the intermediate level, the some of the segments were challenging! There are not as many circuits as in the original, but the Blizzard Blast adds more circuits and follows the same sequence. It delivers no matter what!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.