I just tried on a new bathing suit....

I have had results too!

...and I loved what I saw! Go figure! Thank you STS and thank YOU Cathe!

Aimee

Hi Aimee,

I don't wear bathing suits since I never swim, but I have lost 20 lb and my size 4 jeans are getting too small.

Thank you again, Cathe and Chris!

Thank you for indulging my bit of vanity!

My goal with STS isn't to lose weight, but to get stronger by changing things up...I didn't really think about it when I put the new suit on, but yikes, is there a difference! My favorite is my abs...all that core stabilizing while lifting heavy weight has made them have some actual definition! I am a naturally lean type that doesn't easily build muscle and definition, but there it was! I, along with many, many others have been working HARD, and it's paying off in strength gains AND in the mirror!

Aimee

Thank you for indulging my bit of vanity!

My goal with STS isn't to lose weight, but to get stronger by changing things up...I didn't really think about it when I put the new suit on, but yikes, is there a difference! My favorite is my abs...all that core stabilizing while lifting heavy weight has made them have some actual definition! I am a naturally lean type that doesn't easily build muscle and definition, but there it was! I, along with many, many others have been working HARD, and it's paying off in strength gains AND in the mirror!

Aimee

No need to apologize re: vanity. We all want to get healthy and fit but we also want to look good in the process, I'll be the first to admit that ;) Awesome work Aimee! I, too, bought a couple of bathing suits for an upcoming trip to Punta Cana and for once, didn't hide from the mirror when I tried them on...and this with my pasty white, tanless skin! Not bad - all this hard work is definitely paying off! I'm heading into rest week between meso 2 and 3 in a week and I'm actually going to miss the weights!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.