I Just Got My UPS notice for my BB DVDs!

Peanuts

Cathlete
I'm so excited! According to the email I should get my DVD's on Thursday. Two more days, arrgh! I'll probably be previewing all weekend with these. I'm just glad to finally get them. I know they will be well worth the wait.

Robin

:7 :7 :7 :7 :7

Me, too! Me, too! :D

Your post just made me check my e-mail. I won't get mine for another week, because I live in the middle of nowhere, but that is alright by me.

With all the hub-bub lately, I thought I had lost a lot of the excitement for these DVD's....But I just got my tracking number from UPS,too, and my heart went all a pitter-patter :)! I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait!!!!

Wendy

Me too. Mine should be here Thursday. Can't wait. Yippee!!!! I've been saving all my new workout clothes for the DVD's. It is just like the first day of school when you have all that new stuff. :p ;-)

Woo Hoo...I get mine on Thursday!!!! This is so cool. My husband will be home studying. I am going to drive him nuts calling all day asking if they have arrived yet. How can one get so excited over workout DVD's? I just don't know but this is so fun and all I can say is woo hoo!!!!:7 :7 :7 :7 :7

I am so excited. I am in Maryland and mine are coming tomorrow. Thank you so much Cathe.....................this is great!:) :) ;-) ;) :+ :7 :7 :7

Rhonda

Tomorrow's my big day!!! My UPS guy usually comes around 3 p.m. and I can't wait...I'm so excited, I may even kiss him!

I'm excited and a little sad all at the same time. I'm excited as I'm getting my DVDs on Monday, but I'm sad because I paid for 2nd day air and they shipped ground. :-( I emailed SNM, but I haven't heard back yet. Hopefully I'll hear something tomorrow as I'm sure they're busy packaging the DVDs for mailing.

Thanks, Robin! I just got my shipping confirmation, too--they arrive on Thursday.

The only bad thing about that is that my husband teaches on Thursday nights so I have to watch the kids. I tried to convince him that this was a good reason to cancel class, but so far he's not buying. :7

Gayla

sigh. i have dvd envy. i can't remember how soon i pre-ordered...so i'll just keep checking my email and checking the ups tracker...

Hi, i feel your pain!!!!:( i to have not recieved word yet and i pre ordered mine on May 11 #1768. Although i ordered early i to have been feeling "DVD envy". So i will be right there with you checking the UPS tracker. Good luck my DVD envy friend! hee hee! Merry Christmas Everyone and God Bless!!!!:7 :7 :7 Tricia Haley

I didn't prorder until Nov. 9. Had to wait for the $$, but at least they're ordered. Still no delivery notice yet. I'm hoping by the end of next week, but since I live in the Pacific Northwest, it may be 2 weeks. I'll be living vicariously through all of you May- and East Coast-orderers! No excuses now...we should all be super-fit through the holidays!
CinDee

I ordered May 11th and live in South Jersey. I just got my notification from UPS. I get my DVD's tomorrow, Dec. 4th!! I am so excited!!!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.