I got my DVDs today!

runathon

Cathlete
Just got my grubby little hands on them and opened them up!

Too bad I cannot play them on my cd rom player at work! It is only for audio! }( Drat! }(

Blessings from our home to yours...Runathon

I got mine last night! My house is the last stop on the UPS man's route, but he showed up an hour early. When I took them out of the box, I said to DH "I can't believe they're really here & I'm holding them in my hand!" He said "You need help. Serious help."
I watched Bootcamp first & thought I'm going to try this first! Then I watched Imax 2. Hmmm...maybe I should try this first. Then Cardio & Weights. I have to do this first! It looks so fun! Needless to say, I haven't decided which to do first. I just need to pick one & do it!

This morning, while previewing Muscle Endurance, DH said "These workouts look really good! I think I'll have to try them." My jaw about hit the floor, but I tried to play it cool.

How about that little dance in a circle Cathe does before the last interval of Imax 2? She looks so cute.

I'll be getting mine today too. I've been watching for the UPS truck since noon... he usually comes around 2 pm. DH read the description for Terminator last night, and said "You need help". I think I'll start with Imax 2 since I did not do any interval workout this week. I have to tone down it since I'm at the end of workout week -- I'm off Fri and Sat. I know I'll be itching for the rest of the week!

Haslina

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.