I did it!!!

linlos

Cathlete
[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Sep-05-02 AT 02:52PM (Est)[/font][p][font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Sep-05-02 AT 02:50 PM (Est)[/font]

I just ordered the complete 23 DVD set of Cathe's workouts!! Yikes!! Wait til my husband sees the Bill!! HOpefully, he'll love the results. :)

I love working out-- and have over 200 Workout tapes and use mostly The Firms ( all of them, but prefer the Classics) and Kari Anderson,K. Voight,Gay Gaspar, Mindy Mylrea,TaeBo,ETC> The only tapes of Cathe's are MIS, Step Max and Cardio Step Challenge. MIS is GREAT!! My new favorite!!

I'd like your suggestions on which workouts to try first. Also would it be good to buy the Super Step? I currently have a Step. It's not the Reebok step, it's a "STEP II". (a little shorter in length then the others)

Any advice from you who are into Cathe's workouts--I'd appreciate a bunch!!

Thanx
Linda :)

WWEEEEEEEE!!! Linda, I'm so excited for you!!!! OK, yes, get the Step Co. step (the long one) cuz you're gonna be travelling all over it!! (I used to have a shorter one, but quickly bought a new one. Much better).

I recommend Power Hour first, then Power Max or Interval Max. Power Max is just fun and Interval Max is the hellish kind of fun. (Aren't we all masochists here? Or is it just me?). Then, let's see... the PS series (great music) and Cardio Kicks (power) followed by Rhythmic Step (choreography heaven.)

OK, I'll shut up and let someone else in on this.

Robin http://www.smilies-world.de/Smilies/Smilies_klein_1/flower.gif

Robin....

Rhythmic Step choreo heaven? :( I DON'T THINK SO!!!!! I've had it for about 6 months and I still just preview it once/month! :) I've always known I was choreo challenged but DID she have to rub it in my face!? :)

Donna

I have to agree with Robin on this one....Rythmic Step is choreo heaven!!! I love this video!!! Also a fun one is Power Max not too hard but it has some great moves!!!! Enjoy!

Oh you're so lucky!!!! Imagine all those DVD's coming at once!!
I agree with Robin, get the Step Co. step. You will need the length. I have a Reebok step that is nice, but way too short. I'm going to get the Step Co. step maybe for Christmas?? Anyway, Rythmic Step is sooooo much fun, it's a bit difficult at first, but the hour just flies by. Good luck!!:)

Donna M

Congratulations! You'll never regret it.

For your weight work, I'd start with either PS for strength or PH for endurance since you are already familiar with MIS. For cardio, start with Cardio Hits (Power Max, Step Fit, Step Max), then venture out to MIC, IMax and RS. When you are familiar with Cardio Hits, IMax is just a breeze (choreo-wise, not intensity). RS should be last since it is the danciest, but really fun! Knowing Cathe style and her routine (since she borrow some of them from other tapes) will help you on RS.

I don't think you need Super Step, but I do think you need a long step like Cathe (you could get them at www.walmart.com for $58+shipping). You need extra risers for your step-ups (PS) -- get them at www.spriproducts.com for $15/pr. I have a total of 4 sets of risers...

Enjoy!
Haslina

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.

Back