I bought one too and LOOOOOVE it!

singinggoddess

Cathlete
I picked up a bosu ball last night and Target and did Drill Max with it. It was a FANTASTIC workout and sooooo much fun!!!! Thank you all for enabling me. I can't wait to use this with all my step tapes and my interval ones. It is so versatile. My girls love it too. We have been hopping on it and doing gymnastics off of it. It is so much fun. I HIGHLY recommend it. I am going to use it for Imax 2 tomorrow and see how I can modify it. I think one of the cheetahs did that today. Anyway, I am so psyched!!!

Susan

I'm having so much fun with mine!! I'm the one who did IMax 2 on mine today and my HR was through the roof but it was SOOO fun! It's fairly easy to modify - just # 10 gave me some issues - V steps are challenging. :p Enjoy it! If you find any other great workouts on it, PM me!

Hi Susan! So glad to see you again! I hope you're well and enjoy your new toy! It's just too much fun, isn't it?

susan,

isn't it the BEST?! i am so glad i got one. i do think my knees are thankful as well. i am getting ready to go do bosu blast now!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.