I am so jealous !

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Am I the only one that odered the new DVD's the first day and still haven't gotten them??? I did oder the new DVD's the first day, but I still haven't received them! I got notification from UPS that the DVD's are coming on Sep.22! I was so excited! Friday I got another notification from UPS saying that my packet will not arrive until Sep.25 (they will come to El Paso)!! I did change my new address (I live now in Germany) with Cathe's customer service but somehow I think (since I oderd a second set for my DD) it got mixed up somehow! I am not upset with Cathe's customer service and I am not upset my DD is getting the new DVD's before I do! I did order two sets.
I am just sooooooooo jealous, you are all so excited about the new workouts and already enjoying them and I have to wait. I am not sure how long before I will enjoy the excitment?? From what I have been reading, all of your comments on the forum, the workouts are fantastic! I really hope I will get my DVD's soon! In the future I will oder next day shipping!

For the UPS man you better hurry up and give it some gas...you hear me???

I am glad you all enjoy your new workouts,
Belinda

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497:D:-)

The new UPS racing car

Hi Belinda! You are not alone in your wishes for UPS to hurry it up. Here was another posters request and we tried to fill their request as best as possible....check it out:

THE REQUEST:

Come on drive that truck like you are qualifing for NASCAR! Just make sure my box is secure when taking corners!!

THE RESPONSE: Click link and scroll down for photo
http://69.0.137.118/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=2&topic_id=79794&mesg_id=79794&page=

RE: The new UPS racing car

>Hi Belinda! You are not alone in your wishes for UPS to
>hurry it up. Here was another posters request and we tried to
>fill their request as best as possible....check it out:
>
>THE REQUEST:
>
>Come on drive that truck like you are qualifing for NASCAR!
>Just make sure my box is secure when taking corners!!
>
>THE RESPONSE: Click link and scroll down for photo
>http://69.0.137.118/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=2&topic_id=79794&mesg_id=79794&page=
>
>
> Hi Cathe,

Too funny! I like the photo! LOL! Does UPS have a racing boat?? If so, please send it to Gafenwoehr Germany!!

Best wishes,
Belinda
>
>
}( }(

Don't worry. You aren't alone. I ordered the first day too and since I live in Texas it usually takes a week so I won't get mine until tomorrow evening!

I also ordered the first day and have not received mine, but I do live in Alaska, which is a different country, right? ;-) Haha. They send mine USPS which always takes longer.

I can't wait to get these workouts! All the reviews are making me crazy! }(

Thanks Cathe for being such an inspiration and producing top notch videos! At 40 I am in the best shape of my life!

Sherri

PS - Keeping my fingers crossed that I get my DVD's in tomorrows mail!! :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.