HSTA L/B Cardio premix...

singinggoddess

Cathlete
kicked my bum in a big way! I know a lot of you don't like the HSTA because of music and too many leg presses, but, this is a really tough lower body and cardio workout. It is only 26 minutes long and it is great for an add on workout or for just a short on time kick in the pants workout. If you haven't tried it I totally recommend it. Anyhoo, just thought I would share.:)

Susan

I've done this Susan and you're right...it is a good little lower body/cardio workout for when one is short on time.
Angela:7

I'll have to give this a whirl!! I actually haven't done HSTA at all, anyway, for a long time! I'm always looking for shorter premix options and this sounds like it'll fit the bill! Thanks, Susan! :)

This is also good to pair with BC lower body and cardio only premix or Body Max step and lower body or CTX PC cardio and lower body circuits!
Angela:7

I have to give it a try. I love the variety and mix Cathe's workouts.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator and TAEBO junkie. :) :)

Hi Susan! Oh my, I have done HSTA twice now and I do believe it is my favorite Cathe! I'm one of those weirdos who loves leg presses!! I think this workout rocks. Now, since it is one of my first Cathe DVD's (I have mostly VHS), I am new to the premix thing. Yesterday I did the whole workout and then went to the Mix and Match section and added on all the cardio blasts. My HRM said I burned 700 + calories (I weigh 140 for a point of reference). I loved the fact that I could add on like that!! I haven't even looked at the Premixes yet!! I'll have to do that next time! I love this workout so much! :)

Susan, I did this this morning after doing the Lower Body Blast premix on Super Sets. I added this onto it and man did I get a great workout!!! By the end of HSTA my legs were screaming at me!! Thanks for the tip on this excellent premix!
Debbie in OH

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.