How many times a week for PS?

angie

Cathlete
I just received the PS tapes. Prior to this, I was doing one of Cathe's cardio tapes about 5 days a week. For a few months, I was doing Bodypump twice a week as well. My main goal is to keep my weight down, and to be fit, of course! So how many times per week should I do the PS tapes? Should I try to be doing each of the PS tapes once or twice a week? I hate to cut back on the step tapes as these are the most fun!

Looking forward to any advice that you can give me!

ps tapes

I just ordered them myself awhile ago. I email Cathe and she wrote back stating that you should do each of the three tapes one time per week eveery other day (ex. tape1/Mon...tape2/Wed...tape3/Fri).She said to at least do this for 12 weeks. Then if you prefer to do each of the tapes twice a week, you can do a different tape each day, taking one full day off (off of cardio too) and do the three tapes over again for the next three days.

I haven't started the routine yet because I have been out of town alot and haven't gotten into a good routine yet. Let me know how they work for you.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.