How Do You Use Your Calendar?

robin8r

Cathlete
I LOVE the new Cathe Calendar and enjoy using the stickers! It is fun to see the weeks fill up!

My Question: How are you using the stickers when you do a Mish-Mosh or a part of a workout? i.e the Butts of B&G or the Cardio Premix of BM2?

I've been trying to figure out the best way to do this! Thanks for any input!

Terri:) :)

If I do the full workout, I use a sticker; otherwise, I just write in the premix that I did. I hope for next year Cathe does a desktop calendar so we have more room to write. I find the stickers too small to even see what workout it is and not enough room to write. I use Cathe's calendar to be able to glance quickly at what I did for the month but I also got a journal to record my reps, weights used and heartrates, weight, body fat, etc. I'm obsessed with writing things down. I kind of like the Excel spreadsheets people have done because it's better to see what you did from the last workout and when it's time to go up in weight.

Marcy

I use stars on my calendar. It works just fine. Not enough Cathe images to continue with that, so stars are great. Reminds me of elementary school, it is a reward well done. The gold stars are for strength gaining, silver are for cardio, red is for endurance, and green is for circuit training. The calendar is getting very pretty with the different colors of stars on it.

Janie

The idea is to die young as late as possible.

http://www.picturetrail.com/janiejoey

>I use stars on my calendar. It works just fine. Not enough
>Cathe images to continue with that, so stars are great.
>Reminds me of elementary school, it is a reward well done.
>The gold stars are for strength gaining, silver are for
>cardio, red is for endurance, and green is for circuit
>training. The calendar is getting very pretty with the
>different colors of stars on it.
>
>Janie

That is a great idea!:)

i'm putting my homemade stickers on right now (p90x) but when i get back to cathe.... if i do a premix (which is rare... i usually do the full workout)... i think i'll make a custom sticker for the few (one) premix that i do do! (my homemade ones are a tad bit bigger.... so i may not even use the one's i bought from here even though i bought 10 sheets! i may just make all my own!)

hmmmmmmm anyone want to buy my cathe stickers i ordered with my calendar???????????

-------------
cute work out clothes are good for AT LEAST an additional 10-15 calories burned!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.