Hmmm

Peanuts

Cathlete
So I took the day off because my spin bike is/was supposed to come in today. While I'm killing time I decided to check out Cathe's shop. Noticed there are new listings (no pics) with only a description of 12 premixes for them. The pricing seems to match for the new series and I added to my cart. Not sure if I should try to finish the order!

I believe this is for the upcoming series. This happen everytime a new series is launched for pre-orders
prior to the filming.

Information currently missing do get add up as the filming, the authoring, shipping process etc go along.

This is what usually happen.

Oh, I know! Always glad when I've got my preorder in. Always get all the DVDs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The pre-order is open? I thought it didn't start until August 8? I went to Cathe's store and didn't see it. Will someone post the link here? I want to order now if I can!

Last edited:
Not really sure that it's official. If you look at her store each item (depending on what you are ordering) has no picture and the only thing listed for each says 12 premixes. I just noticed these today. I don't want to try to order yet, even though it puts it into your cart.

So I took the day off because my spin bike is/was supposed to come in today. While I'm killing time I decided to check out Cathe's shop. Noticed there are new listings (no pics) with only a description of 12 premixes for them. The pricing seems to match for the new series and I added to my cart. Not sure if I should try to finish the order!

You sound like kid waiting on Christmas :D You can wait just a few more days . Should we start a count down.

august 3 5 days I can't wait
august 4 4 days is it time yet
august 5 3 days why is it taking so long
august 6 2 days it never gonna happen
august 7 1 day left I'm going nuts please. I'm ready to order dang it
august 8 :D:D:D:D:D:D Happy pre order day!

I got a confirmation email. Will this be valid?

I don't know. We have to build pages in advance so we're ready for Monday when the Pre-Sale begins. Pre-Sale pages currently are not finished and only half baked. I'm sure you can find back doors and other ways to find these pages, but again they're not finished or tested at this point.

Ok. Just checking. The charge is currently pending on my bank account.

I'm gonna wait until Monday so everything will be in place.....maybe they'll
Have everything in place Sunday evening :)

Lol. Just be patient 'till our Cathe Xmas folks. It is not all that far away. Ordering before it's ready is not going to get it to you any earlier.
:)

I agree, system still currently being tested, forcing through back doors could actually create bugs!:);)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.

Back