Hey ZOMBIE fans.....

angie_nrs

Cathlete
I just wanted to let you know that for those of you who were interested in watching the Walking Dead, AMC is having a marathon starting now. I believe they are airing all of the first episodes. It is channel 130 on Dish Network.

Creepy!!:eek::eek: Don't forget the popcorn.:D

Crud, I missed it!
I went to Directtv's website and programed our box to record all future showings. :D

angie_nrs said:
I just wanted to let you know that for those of you who were interested in watching the Walking Dead, AMC is having a marathon starting now. I believe they are airing all of the first episodes. It is channel 130 on Dish Network.

Creepy!!:eek::eek: Don't forget the popcorn.:D

I love this show!!!!!

I'm excited for next season too!!

I'm so lame...when they had the "stagger on role" contests, I think I entered every one of them lol

I'm hoping season 2 has more than 6 episodes.:confused:

If you didn't catch it this time I wouldn't worry too much. I'll bet there will be another marathon before season 2. After all, a 6 episode marathon doesn't take up too much air time. Besides, I hear that this show is a huge hit so I'm sure we'll be seeing more re-runs.

Anyone else get freaked out with the faint rattling sound (like a rattle snake) in the background? I notice it when they are in the camp or rural areas. It just sends shivers up my spine.:eek:

BTW Melissa - are you going to be a walk on zombie?? *lol*

Oh - I just looked at my DVR and another episode is airing NOW. My son said it's a 2 night marathon......

Last edited:
another fan here! what was your favored episode? Mine was when that guy was left handcuffed on the roof top and the zombies were breaking down the door :eek: lol, that was intense!

So glad to see other people enjoying this show. I thought that I was the only one.

The story line and the characters are so well defined.

My favorite scene was the aerial shot of the zombies swarming the horse. What great filming! Gotta love the zombies.

I wonder if they (the zombies) can re-die from starvation?

Can't wait for more installments.

BTW did anyone watch Persons Unknown? I thought that was a pretty good show too.

Debbie Russo

I'm hoping season 2 has more than 6 episodes.:confused:

BTW Melissa - are you going to be a walk on zombie?? *lol*

Supposedly they only shot 6 episodes because they didn't know how it was going to be received. Since the ratings were through the roof, I did hear season 2 will be longer than the 1st one :D

LOL!!! I wanted to be 1 sooooo badly but I guess I didn't win :( There is always next season! ;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.