help

krugen65

I need some advice. I was doing STS today and was rolling down to do chest with dumpbells and I heard a popping noise and felt something in my waist. Like rib cage area. I think I might have popped a rib out. I was wondering if anybody has done this and if so what did you do for it. I can feel it to walk, bend over and breath in. I feel like I just need to crack it. Thanks for any input.

I really think you should go to a doctor. Sorry I can't help more, but it sounds a little serious and probably not something you should try to correct yourself.

ITA!
I don't think you can pop a rib back in place: it's either broken or cracked, not 'out of socket' like a shoulder joint can be.

Go see a doctor.

The good news is that ribs seem to heal rather quickly.

So I went to the doctor last night (2.5 hours later) she said she couldn't find a crack but she thought maybe I tore something around the rib. It's really sore to touch. I guess I'm stuck taking a couple days off from working out. Thanks for replying back to me. I don't usually write anything just usually read everything but I know theres alot of knowledge in cathes fans, so I thought I would ask for advise.Thanks again!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.