Help me make up my MIND!!!!

gidget1978

Cathlete
I "thought" I ordered the STS series about a month ago but something awire went on with my cc and it got declined. My cc company called me and asked was I trying to use my cc cause they expected fraude b/c my address wasn't the same...even though I know I called them and changed my mailing address when we moved! And HELLOOOOO the bill is being shipped to my house.
So I left it alone for another little while. On top of that my goal this yr was to pay off the debt on my cc. Since then I have bought a new TM $1200 and other things as well...so if i buy the new series that will be another $200 on the cc...UGH!
DH told me to go ahead and order it but Im debating and time is running out.
Now I am wondering, what is the cost after presale and how much new equipment do I have to buy in order to do these workouts?

Lori:)

I'd go ahead and place your order. Just remember it'll be more expensive later. As for the equipment, Cathe did say she'd have at least one person showing different exercises if you didn't have all the equipment.

EDTA: The pictures of you are great. :)

*♥´¨)
¸ .• ♥ ´¸.•*♥´¨) ¸.♥•*¨)
(¸.•♥´ (¸ ;.♥•Jennie•♥

Smoke free since: 2/05/08

Hey Lori. I think I asked the question after presale how much will they run per disk and I believe it was around $7. You will be able to pick and choose out of the 37 DVD's if you do not want the whole collection. I believe also it has been mentioned that they will have modifications for equiptment such as the squat rack.

beth6395

"Double Knot your laces and let's move on"
-Cathe Friedrich

I look at it this way: If you can pay off the full balance of the credit card when the bill comes due, buy it. If you can't, and you have to pay cc interest, don't buy it now. Wait until you cc clears out and you can buy it without paying interest. Better to pay a little more to Cathe later than to pay the cc company now.

Just my two cents worth.

ETA: But don't forget Cathe & Co. are offering a 3-month payment plan, which could make it a lot easier! ;)

Lori,

Oh c'mon girl...you know you want to!}(

I may not give the best advice. I can be "bad". My train of thought in your situation would tend to be...well heck my c/c already has a "xxxx.xx" balance on it so what's another $200 gonna do!? :p

I'm with Nancy on this one. If you can't pay off your credit card, don't do it. I'm struggling w/ digging myself out of cc debt right now and it's hard not to order things I want, but it's really like working 5 days/wk and only getting paid for 4 when you carry a credit card balance. I know I have plenty of DVDs to keep me busy, I just WANT new ones. I'll love 'em even more when I can pay 'em off right away. Good luck w/ your decision,
Valerie
:)

Go ahead and order it now, price increases might make it a more difficult decision later.
Consider it investment in your health, and your DH agrees.

Lori, I'm with Nancy on this one. In fact, if you're carrying a balance on your CC you should freeze it in a block of ice until you pay it off. I don't know what your interest rate is but the presale price for STS probably isn't enough to offset what you'll pay in finance charges. Going into debt to support a lifestyle and to accumulate material goods is never a good idea. And you never know what financial emergencies might crop up. STS will be there when you can truly afford it. ;)

I'm with the more cautionary ladies on this one. Especially since you just got a large, expensive piece of equipment. Pay off the credit card, then purchase STS. You will feel better about things doing it this way, less "consumer guilt"!

And by the way, I looked at your photos too and you look great! I especially love the one of you holding your babe, with babe staring up at ceiling (what's up there?!?!?!!) and you smiling at camera. You look really beautiful. Looks like the heavy weights are working for you, great.

Cheers !:)

Clare

Ugh..went against my better judgement and ordered the new workouts. I can pay off the workouts and other things right now...just not the full amount;) Its March 11th now and I still got the presale price.:)
Clare, he was staring at the ceiling fan. He loves the fan, not sure why. Thanks for your compliments by the way!
Lori:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.