Help creating a 4 week rotation using only 4 day split

aycaramba

Hello! Can someone help me create a 4 week rotation using the 4 day split workout premixes without the step workouts included? Thank you!

This is so late to this post, I know. But maybe someone else coming in after might see this and find it helpful.

Here's a few suggestions, noting that on the non-cardio days you should look to warm up before jumping in:

Suggestion 1: 4-Day split as created minus step cardio

Day 1 - LIS shoulders, calves and core
Day 2 - Bootcamp cardio, bis and tris
Day 3 - Kickbox cardio, lower body and core
Day 4 - HIS chest and back
Day 5 - Cardio of choice
Day 6 - Rest
Repeat (kind of an off-schedule, so if you were repeating this every week, your rest day is going to migrate through the week)

Suggestion 2: 4-Day split alternating strength and cardio days

Day 1 - HIS chest & back, Bootcamp bis and tris, LIS shoulders and core (in whichever order you want)
Day 2 - Kickbox cardio
Day 3 - Kickbox lower body and core, LIS calves
Day 4 - Bootcamp cardio
Day 5 - Rest
Repeat (as above, it's an off-schedule, so if you repeated this every week, your rest day will migrate)

Suggestion 3: Similar to above, but strength on consecutive days instead of cardio days between

Day 1 - HIS chest & back, Bootcamp bis and tris, LIS shoulders and core (in whichever order you want)
Day 2 - Kickbox lower body and core, LIS calves
Day 3 - Bootcamp cardio
Day 4 - HIS chest & back, Bootcamp bis and tris, LIS shoulders and core (in whichever order you want)
Day 5 - Kickbox lower body and core, LIS calves
Day 6 - Kickbox cardio
Day 7 - Rest

Suggestion 4: Combines all the strength workouts into one day - this makes for a long workout, so be warned

Day 1 - All strength premixes from all DVDs in 4-Day Split series
Day 2 - Kickbox cardio
Day 3 - Rest
Day 4 - All strength premixes from all DVDs in 4-Day Split series
Day 5 - Bootcamp cardio
Day 6 - Rest
Repeat (as above, it's an off-schedule, so if you repeated every week, your rest days will migrate)

That's what I've got for ideas using only 4-Day Split. I've not really played around with all of her premixes beyond the ones that are cardio only or strength only, so there could be many more options to play around with.

This is so late to this post, I know. But maybe someone else coming in after might see this and find it helpful.

Here's a few suggestions, noting that on the non-cardio days you should look to warm up before jumping in:

Suggestion 1: 4-Day split as created minus step cardio

Day 1 - LIS shoulders, calves and core
Day 2 - Bootcamp cardio, bis and tris
Day 3 - Kickbox cardio, lower body and core
Day 4 - HIS chest and back
Day 5 - Cardio of choice
Day 6 - Rest
Repeat (kind of an off-schedule, so if you were repeating this every week, your rest day is going to migrate through the week)

Suggestion 2: 4-Day split alternating strength and cardio days

Day 2 - Kickbox cardio
Day 3 - Kickbox lower body and core, LIS calves
Day 4 - Bootcamp cardio
Day 5 - Rest
Repeat (as above, it's an off-schedule, so if you repeated this every week, your rest day will migrate)

Suggestion 3: Similar to above, but strength on consecutive days instead of cardio days between

Day 2 - Kickbox lower body and core, LIS calves
Day 3 - Bootcamp cardio
Day 4 - HIS chest & back, Bootcamp bis and tris, LIS shoulders and core (in whichever order you want)
Day 5 - Kickbox lower body and core, LIS calves
Day 6 - Kickbox cardio
Day 7 - Rest

Suggestion 4: Combines all the strength workouts into one day - this makes for a long workout, so be warned

Day 1 - All strength premixes from all DVDs in 4-Day Split series
Day 2 - Kickbox cardio
Day 3 - Rest
Day 4 - All strength premixes from all DVDs in 4-Day Split series
Day 5 - Bootcamp cardio
Day 6 - Rest
Repeat (as above, it's an off-schedule, so if you repeated every week, your rest days will migrate)

That's what I've got for ideas using only 4-Day Split. I've not really played around with all of her premixes beyond the ones that are cardio only or strength only, so there could be many more options to play around with.
Thank you! Thank you!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.