Has anyone tried the new Kelly Coffey-Meyer videos?

Mocha

Cathlete
I am curious to hear how people are liking Kelly's newest videos, especially the Muscle Definition one. Also, what premixes are available?

I haven't tried them yet but I have previewed them and there are alot of premixes available and they are over 60 mins you might want to go to videofitness.com they're are some reviews over there from people who have tried them.

I did the Athletic Cardio Blast this morning. I was sweating big time. It's short, but challenging. I'll try the Plyo Cardio Blast next.

I did the Athletic Cardio Blast, the 49 min premix which mixes the step & plyos. I enjoyed it & liked that she had someone modifying the plyos. I have trouble w/high impact/jumps, etc. so I found that very useful to see what I could sub for the moves. even w/the modifications, I was sweating up a storm. Not sure what I'm going to try next.

I did Muscle Definition yesterday (workout #2). I loved the workout and was pleasantly surprised to have DOMs today.

Kelly's great.

Sarah

I did the Plyo Cardio Blast tonight. I thought there was a lot of resting between sets so I jogged or did a boxer's shuffle between sets, but I was a sweaty mess when I was done. I was never gasping for breath like I am at the end of some Imax intervals or even some of Cathe's plyo leg sections, but I felt that I had done something when it was over and I was not wiped out. I will try the step portion this weekend.

I loved Kelly in this workout. Very engaging.

This is very nice when there is only time for a short workout and shower before heading out the door.

Likin' it so far!

I've done both cardio's and both weight workouts and really like them. The plyo was great, but is pretty tame compared to Insanity (which I LOVE).

This morning I did the abs section after weights. It was intense! She starts with a hip thrust move and I heard her say "we have 50 of these" and then I just knew she would say "just kidding", well she never said "just kidding", then I thought oh, she said 15 not 50, wrong again! I think my abs will feel this tomorrow.

These are my first Kelly workouts and I am impressed. I like her style.

Susan

I did athletic step and plyo, they were good. I like her choreography. I wasn't exhausted either but I did feel like I did something. I like them and I will definately use them.

I recently purchased all of Kelly's 30 minute series workouts.

I really enjoy them, as they are an excellent workout, in short time.
I am an intermediate exerciser with some knee issues and her workouts allow me to modify where I need to and go all out where I can.

The pace of the workouts allow you to use heavier weights as well (or lighter ones if you want) which is key for me in order to maintain strength and keep my definition.

These are my thoughts on the 30 minutes to fitness series:
- Weights (the 30 min full body pre-mix is fantastic)
- Bootcamp (fun!)
- Muscle definition (hard but good)
- Total body training (awesome body weight only workout!)

These I am still learning the moves, as I tend to have two left feet.
But with a little practice I can master them. The workouts are so fun that I want put the effort into learning them.
- 30 minutes to fitness Cardio blast (no step needed!)
- 30 minutes Kickboxing (high energy calorie burner)

LOVE THEM!

I just finished a six week rotation using the 30 minute series and I am more toned, especially in the arms. I like the fact that each workout is tough, but not slay me tough like Drill Max or an IMAX!

Muscle Definition is challenging with moves I've never seen. I LOVE both Body Definition workouts, the standing leg work. It's excellent. Cardio Blast is fairly easy to learn and works up a good sweat. And the plyo workout is great because you can totally use Lauren if you need to modify some of the impact.

So in short--this is a fantastic series and I've been very pleased with it!! :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.