Has anyone gotten a bigger butt from their lower body workouts?

anderson

Cathlete
I have been doing lower body workouts at least twice a week for about 2 years and I like to use heavy weights. I have noticed that my butt is looking more rounder and the muscles are beginning to pop out. I do like these results and hope that it will continue. So has anyone else gained a bigger butt from working the lower body with heavy weights??

STS has made my butt bigger----but in a great way! (I had very little butt to speak of before so I am happy to have a bit of "junk in my trunk!!!)

Nope and I really cannot imagine a universe in which I would desire to have a bigger butt! Especially since I have a child who, when smaller, used to tell me in all innocence that my butt was "bigger than Daddy's." Aren't kids delightful?

Clare

maddiesmum said:
Nope and I really cannot imagine a universe in which I would desire to have a bigger butt! Especially since I have a child who, when smaller, used to tell me in all innocence that my butt was "bigger than Daddy's." Aren't kids delightful?

Clare

Out of the mouth of babes! What would we do without them? :D

that's adorable :p

I've had a big butt to begin with, and the toning workouts did make it a bit bigger, but firmer and more lifted as well.
I moved to CA last year though, and have been using a bike to get around everywhere...came home to visit my family this past week and my grandmother and sister both said my butt got much smaller! :O
I kind of preferred my bigger JLo butt though. :p

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.