Has anyone downloaded a Cathe workout yet?

macbeanur

Cathlete
I was just wondering if anyone had downloaded a Cathe workout yet...I have been wanting Kick Max for awhile now and am now conflicted over whether to download it or to buy the dvd. I will want to make a dvd if I download it just in case my computer dies (my last computer died catastrophically without any warning this past June and I am still really anxious about this happening again - yes I do backup automatically now! but I don't think that covers my itunes stuff. )

The thing is I don't usually show my Cathe workouts on my computer - I wonder if I make a dvd of my download will it play on my tv? Or will I need to figure out how to show things on my tv via my laptop?

hmm...interesting...thank-you. I am sorry you have to repeat yourself, here you have given us all of this information and tutorials and yet you still have to spell it out to me. Doh. I think I am just going to have to go ahead and download kick max tonight to test this thing out! Ohh, so exciting!

Hello,

Downloaded 3 this evening. Extremely easy. No problems. Quality is great!

Brilliant idea, Cathe!

hmm...interesting...thank-you. I am sorry you have to repeat yourself, here you have given us all of this information and tutorials and yet you still have to spell it out to me. Doh. I think I am just going to have to go ahead and download kick max tonight to test this thing out! Ohh, so exciting!

You can make a backup copy of your download on a DVD, but very doubtful an m4v file, like we use, will play on any DVD players. DVD players are made for MPEG 2 files. Some DVD players can play MPEG 4 files (DivX), but I'm not aware of any that can play a m4v file like we use. We really didn't design our downloads to be played on a DVD player. They're designed to be transfered to an IPod and then played on a TV.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.