Has Anybody bought from this Ebay Seller before!

Amelia, is that the one who wants something like $7.99 for shipping? That made me nervous.

I've bought from roleez and imbargaincrazy with excellent results lately.

S

Yes,7.99 shipping,unfortunatly I was the winner of LIC last night and now Im regreting it! I did a search on Cath.com about bootlegged copies sold on ebay and didn't see ezaggles name!

I've also bought from imbargincrazy with happy results,I did bid o LIC from imbargincrazy and lost!

>Amelia, is that the one who wants something like $7.99 for
>shipping? That made me nervous.
>
>I've bought from roleez and imbargaincrazy with excellent
>results lately.
>
>S
I just bought from roleez and was happy!! That person with the $7.99 shipping has to sell fakes...I wanted Turbo Jam and she had like 12 of the same one...I don't trust that...I only buy from someone who has a 99% or above rating. I think she/he is 98%?

I've bought from them. They're not fakes, but the dvd doesn't come in a padded envelope and the case may come broken, so the dvd may or may not be scratched. I've gotten a broken case, but the dvd worked fine. The shipping charge is outrageous, but the price of the dvd offset the cost.

I have bought 2 dvds from this seller. The dvds work ok, but once in a while my dvd player freezes up when playing them, which never happens with the ones I bought from this website,or collage. For the most part, they are alright, but they just seem a little "off". No problems with the transaction or shipping. I guess for some it might be worth it, due to the low cost, but who knows how long these dvds will last.I guess time will tell!!! Hope this helps with your decision!!!

I ditto what Kirspy said.
I have bought from both roleez and imbargaincrazy and highly recommend them.
It is best to keep tabs on ebay for a while before you decide to buy. You can start to pick up who the frauds are, particularly if they are hawking the same DVD time and time again.

I've purchased two or three DVDs from them and haven't noticed any significant problems. They don't appear to be bootlegs but what do I know. The only thing that ticked me off was that I won three tapes and emailed three times about combining shipping. Somehow they never got the emails (rolleyes).

I've never bought from ezaggle (he sells several copies of the same DVD sometimes, so that alone makes me question him), but I have bought several DVDs from roleez. She is on my favorite sellers list. All of her DVDs are legit, original copies and I've never had a problem with any of them.

I guess since I bid and won LIC I will send the money tommorrow(I'll have to learn from my mistakesx( )! Everybody cross there fingers for me;-),LOL!

I do have good news though,today we got DirectTV,Yippeee...I've got Fittv now! :D

What makes me nervous is that all her auctions are listed as "private" so, although you can see her feedback score, you can't go to see what she's previously sold. Anything listed as "private" makes me quite nervous!!!!
Bernadette

I bought 2 Cathe dvds and they both arrived with the case broken and scratches on it. They played fine, but I was afraid it wouldn't last. I requested a refund. Baecause the item was supposed to be new. I finally got one after calling them. It seems very shady that both cases were broken and someone else mentioned that as well. I would not purchase from them again. IMBargaincrazy is my favorite. You can always request a refund if yours comes scratched. Hope this helps.

Darine
I think I saw advancedworkouts store on Ebay,I was going to purchase from cathe(have in the past,but it was over 100$-free shipping-)I'll keep advancedworkouts in mind since the shipping is free (if ya buy 50$ or more) Thats a good deal,I guess you've purchased from them before...how's the product and the shipping time?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.